177

Feeling heart broken when she got rejected by the person she loved the most. Too hurt to talk or look at the person. Not knowing that person already leave her standing like a fool while peoples are looking at her after the confession.

Regret

Embarrassed

Pain

Like a fool

Heart broken

Stupid

Angry

Sad

Like a loser

Those are what she feel right now. Right infront of people she got rejected. She regret courting her, she regret asking her out, she regret letting those feeling buried deep inside her heart, she regret everything.

All she want right now is to runaway from this building but her feet can't walk. Her tears continuously flow. She really need to runaway but she can't cause she's too embarrassed to do so. The person she love the most embarrassed her.

She stood there like a stone with tears, she doesn't care if she look ugly. Head hanging low then a pair of little feet stood infront of her.

"Awe you owkay" That little girl ask.

"I'm okay"

"Why did you cwy" She ask again.

"I got rejected by the person i love"

"You shouldn't cwy. My mommy said it's not wowth it to cwy. Even though it's huwt so bad but that pewson will wegwet fow the west of theiw lifeu. That pewson lose you. Daddy also said that sometimes you have to gwive up youw love fow that pewson cause in the end you will gonna huwt youwself if you keep chasing that pewson who don't love you"

"Thank you for the advice little girl. Where is you parents" She bend down to level her face with that little girl and pat her head.

"Mommy and daddy is thewe. They told me to ask you why awe you cwying and they told me to give this flowew fow you to cheer you up" That little girl give her a flower.

"You're such a good girl..what's your name"

"Hyewon"

"Your parents are so lucky to have you"

"Stop cwying alweady" Little Hyewon wipe her tears that busy flowing on her cheeks non stop.

"It's hurt so much Hyewon~ah"

"Then give youwself time. Mommy said it took time to heal the pwocess"

"I'll try"

"May i know who's the pewson that you love"

"It's Sana..Minatozaki Sana is her name"

"She'll wegwet for leaving beautiful unnie hewe"

"You flattering me Hyewon"

"You awe pwetty unnie. Alwaight unnie mommy and daddy is calling me"

"Alright..be a good girl for me okay"

"I will unnie"

"See you next time Hyewon"

"Bye bye unnie" Little Hyewon wave her hand goodbye cutely and run towards her parents.

Tzuyu smile and look at the flower she gave her. Despite feeling heart broken, that little Hyewon make her smile today.

She remember what Hyewon said and she decide to listen her advice that she will give up to the person she love.