40.3

"Take me to airport right now" Sana answer make all of them smile and rush their way to their cars..Before they can get in..

"Sana where are you going" Mark called

"I.."

"Prom night is not done yet..and here you are going somewhere without me.."

"I need to find Tzuyu.."

"Tsk Tzuyu again..what's so special about him..he's nothing and such a bored person..i don't know why you all friends with him especially you Sana..come on i'm much way more better than him"

"What did you say.." Sana grit her teeth and clench her fist cause she doesn't like to listen when they talk bad about her bestfriend

"Come on babe..let's have fun.." Mark try to pull her away..

"Dude get your hands off from Sana.." Dahyun grip Mark's hand to stop pulling Sana.

"She's my girlfriend so what"

"You just want her body, then what..leave her..you think we didn't see what you did behind her back..you hooked up with your ex" Jeongyeon smirk that make Mark look at Sana with horror on his face

"W-what.."

"Wait Sana that's not true..."

"We have proof you know" Mina said while showing her phone and show it to Sana

"How dare you..i thought you were a good guy but i was wrong..maybe Tzuyu is much way more better than you...that's it..i broke up with you..i rather be with Tzuyu than you come on let's go..such a waste of time" Sana said leaving Mark dumbfound..

~~

Later on they arrive on airport..she look on her friends and they give her a good luck to find Tzuyu..like that Sana rush her way inside the airport luckily there were no many peoples inside..it's easier to find them..not long after she saw Tzuyu that make her shout his name.

"CHOU TZUYU" She run to him that make her almost trip but she manage to balance herself and hug him..

"S-sana..what are you doing here" Tzuyu said and hug her back..

"I'm sorry for ignoring you..for the past 2 months..i'm sorry because of me you change..i'm sorry for not minding about you anymore...i'm sorry for not realising your feelings towards me..but please don't leave me" Sana said as her tears start to fall.. Mr and Mrs. Chou look at each other and give them a space..

"Sana...i have to leave i'm sorry.."

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU"

"Really but you had Mark"

"I broke up with him cause he cheat on me with his ex and they even hooked up together"

"How dare he hurt you..want me to kick him"

"No need i don't want you to get hurt anymore"

"Bu--" Before Tzuyu can said anything..Sana cut him off by kissing him...and Tzuyu kiss her back...

"Ehem.." Tzuyu's parents clear their throat as the two let go of each other

"Son..do you really want to come with us..or you want to stay with your love of your life..we can give you money if you stay..we can transfer your money..we can't force you to come with us...your happiness is important to us..so you want to come or not.." Mr. Chou said

"I think.." Tzuyu look at Sana "I'll stay.."

"Grea job son..great choice...Sana take care of our son while we were gone..Tzuyu, we will transfer your money on your bank account...we will call you once we arrive okay.."

"Okay mom, dad..thank you..i'll miss you both...take care of mom dad..i love you both" Tzuyu hug his parents

"We love you too..bye son make sure if we get back here..change her surname to Chou okay cause i like her for you already" Mrs. Chou said and head inside the plane

"Alright mom" Tzuyu shout that make Sana blush crazily

"Soo..how did you know i'm here"

"Long story i'll tell you later"

"Sana...before we head home..i'm sorry for not telling you my feelings..i'm afraid that if i tell you..i ruin our friendship..that's why i decide to keep it with myself..i'm so inlove with you since we were child..i'm so jealous when you talk about Mark..Mark here..Mark there..Mark Mark Mark..i'm sick of it already.." Tzuyu pout that make Sana giggles..

"Sorry..most important is i'm single now"

"Me too..i'm single maybe i should call Elkie to be my girlfriend"

"DON'T YOU DARE CHOU" Sana point her finger to Tzuyu's chest and push it lightly..

"Alright i love you Sana..let me court you please"

"Of course love..let's head home..beside your house is empty why don't we"

"Hey i just court you.."

"Skip the court..you're mine already"

"Alright love"

~The End..i'm sorry it's bored cause my head hurts when i'm writing this..so yeah i'm sorry..i'm really really sorry