164

Tzuyu: So...is this the end for us😞

Sana: Yeah...i didn't regret having you for 4 years...i enjoy every moment, every hour and every breath i take when we were together..Tzuyu~ah thank you so much for giving me best memories..thank you for accepting me as your girlfriend..thank you for being a perfect girlfriend to me..i wish i can say to you how much i love you..but i guess destiny ruin us..Tzuyu~ah🥺 please when i'm gone don't ever forget me..don't forget to visit me..don't give up on your life..tell me how's your life going..tell me about our friends life..j-just don't ever forget that i always in your h-heart..Tzuyu~ah🥺 i really don't want to leave you..but i don't have much time..i hope you'll never forget me..always loving me even though you love someone else...promise me baby..*hold Tzuyu's hand*

Tzuyu: *Hold both of her hands* I-i promise Love😢

Sana: Tzuyu~ah🥺 in another life i promise to you that i'll find you...and...i...i...i..l-love y--

Tzuyu: S-sana....Love😢...baby😥...i love you too so much...i'll never forget about you and i'll always love you...goodnight and you did your best in this world already...good bye my Love and happy advance birthday😞*Kiss her forehead*

Patient name: Minatozaki Sana
Time death: 12:25pm
Date: 25/12/2021
Cause of death: Asthma