Showmance

Quinn's POV

"I'm telling you she's in here" Santana says walking up to Rachel's doorstep. "Why would she be at Rachel's house? And how do you know" I say ringing the doorbell. "Because my mom was bitchin at me because she didn't come home last night. Plus she tracks our phones" the door swings open revealing two men. "Oh hello" I give them a smile and put out my hand. "Hi. I'm looking for Rachel" they nod and invite us in. "Follow me" we follow them to a door and walk down the stairs. "Look" he gestures to the couch. I look and she Rachel and Alex cuddling on the couch. "What the hell?" Santana says. "Oh hell no" I mumble walking up. "Alex" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"What-" she looks down at Rachel and back up at me. "Oh hell" Rachel wakes up and jumps when she sees me. "Hi Rachel. Alex let's go" I drag her off of the couch and out of the house. "Ow. Quinn let go of my arm" I finally let go when we get to the car. "What were you doing in Rachel Berry's house?!" I ask making her roll her eyes. "I bailed on getting groceries for my mom and she said I could come over and watch movies. Quit bitchin at me" she grumbles. "Did you just call me a bitch" I say stepping closer. "I didn't call you a bitch. I said you were bitchin at me. There's a difference" I look behind her and see Santana nod. "Why do you even care? Nothing happened. I'm not into Rachel" I roll my eyes and scoff. "You know what. Fine hang out with Rachel. Just make sure you two are just friends"

Alex's POV

So Mr. Schue left cause his wife was pregnant. Then came back and we sang Don't Stop Believing. 

"Let me help you with that" I say walking up to Rachel grabbing her bag. "Thanks Alex. You're so chivalrous" she says looking away. "Thanks. That's a good thing right?" I ask and she nods. "Cool. So where's your locker" I say as she opens the door. "Right here" I stand and wait for her to open it. She gets it open and I put her back inside. "I hope Quinn wasn't mad that you fell asleep" she says and I shrug it off. "It's fine. Listen. Could you talk to Mr. Schue about giving Mercedes a solo. She was really upset because you got the Grease solo so I thought I would maybe get her the next solo. I tried to talk to him but he shut me down. It would go a long way coming from the famous Rachel Berry" I say and she chuckles. "At least you know that I'm famous" she says looking up at me. "Well?" she sighs then nods. "Fine I'll do it" I smile and hug her. "Thank you! Now. I have to go. I'll see you in glee club yeah?" she nods and I walk away.

~Time Skip~

"We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years" Quinn says to Finn. "Well that's kind of a stretch don't you think" I say making Quinn glare at me. "I know" Finn says ignoring me. "Prom King and Queen. Homecoming court royalty. I am not giving up those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself" she says clearly pissed. "Who says you're going with Finn. I plan on confessing my love for you" I say with a shrug. "Look, you're making a big deal out of this" he says with a shrug. "So are we just going to forget the part where I steal your girlfriend. Cause I will do it. Quinn you're hot" I say. Finn glares at me and Quinn blushes. "Okay let's compromise. If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast" she says with a smirk. "Oh lucky Finn" Quinn hits me in the head and I groan. "Under the shirt?" he asks. "Over the bra" she says with a glare. "There's always a catch" I mumble. "No. No. I can't" he says after a while. "I want to do Glee. I'm really happy when I'm performing" he says and I smile. "People think you're gay now Finn. And you know that makes me? Your big gay beard" she says whispering. "I think it's the other way around" she glares at me and I shrug. "You're pretty fruity Quinn" I say with a smile. "Look. I gotta go to class. Just relax. Everything's gonna work out." Finn says then walks away.