Sectionals

Alex's POV

"Okay I have decided to get over the whole you still like Quinn thing

"Okay I have decided to get over the whole you still like Quinn thing. I'm helping you win her over." Liz says marching up to me. "What why?" I ask. "Because I need something to distract me from my obvious crush on Ashley" she says and I smile. "You have good taste in women I'll give you that. But why would you want to help me with getting Quinn? I mean you broke up with me for that reason specifically." she scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Listen, I broke up you with you for that. Yes. But I would be lying if I didn't think it was a good idea. Quinn obviously likes you, and you like her. So we need someone to help you sack up and win her over" she says making me roll my eyes.

"Fine" she smiles and pulls me towards Quinns locker. "Wait what are you doing?" I ask with wide eyes. "Shh. Hey Quinn" she says making her turn around. "Oh hey Liz. What's up?" she asks looking at me. "Nothing. I had two tickets to go and see Beyonce this weekend but I got stuck with babysitting. So I was wondering if you would want to go. And you can go with Lex." she says pulling me towards Quinn. "It's up to you Quinn" I say and she smiles. "Sure. I'll take the tickets. Finn hates concerts. Plus I would want to go with you anyways" she smiles and Liz hands her the tickets. I look at them then my eyes go wide. "Holy shit. These are front row" I say. I look up and Liz is gone. "This'll be fun" I say and Quinn nods. "My favorite artist with my favorite person. What else could I want" she says making me smile. Rachel walks up to us and I raise my eyebrows. 

"Hey. I know it's not my place, but have you had your doctor run the full genetic test panel on your unborn child? I only ask because my cousin, Leon, and his wife got pregnant, and then they found out that he was a carrier for Tay-Sachs" Rachel says and I nod. "What's that?" Quinn asks and I can tell she's panicing. I put my hand on her back and rub gently. "It's a genetic disorder, pretty rerrible from what I understand. If one of the parents is a carrier, then there's, like, a 50% percent chance that the child has it or something like that. No, Leon's... Leon's baby was fine. It was still pretty scary though" Rachel says and I look at Quinn. "My doctor never mentioned that" she mumbles. "You know... I'm such and idiot. They would only run the test if one of the parents was Jewish. Yeah, only Jews carry the gene"

I raise my eyebrows and look at Rachel. What is she up to. "Okay, I'll see you in rehearsal" Rachel says then walks off. I look at Quinn and sigh. "Okay I'm definitely taking you to get that test." I tell her and she shakes her head. "No. Puck is going to take me. But you're coming with" she says and I nod. "My pleasure" she smiles then grabs my hand. "Let's see what loser we get stuck with for glee club" she says and I laugh. 

Quinn walks up to Puck pulling me with her. "You have to take me to go get those Jewish baby tests" she says and he furrows his eyebrows. "Why? Is that even a real thing?" he asks looking at me. "Yeah" I say with a nod. "See. Now if something is wrong with the baby Terri Schuester isn't going to take it. And I can't ask Finn. He'll know something's up" she says. "Does this have to happen tonight? Because I have my fight club" Puck says. "Wait that's tonight?" I ask and he nods. "Damn it" I groan Quinn gives me a look. I shrug and bring her to sit down. Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury walk in and everyone sits down. "Hey guys? Let's uh... Let's gather 'round. Well... I have found my replacement. So, give it up for Ms. Pillsbury" I hear Santana scoff and I glare at her. "She's the one they made me talk to when they found out I was keeping that bird in my locker" Brittany says. "Tito?" I ask and she nods. "I love that bird" I mumble.