Acafellas: Pt. 2

Alex's POV

I get out of Kurt's car and walk along Rachel and Tina

I get out of Kurt's car and walk along Rachel and Tina. "Damn Kurt, this is car is fly" Mercedes says closing the door. "My dad got it for my sweet 16. After I swore to stop wearing form fitting sweaters that stop at the knee." I look down at his outfit and raise my eyebrows. "What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him" I chuckle and Rachel hits my arm. "Are we sure they're rehearsing today?" Quinn says as we start to walk forward. "Vocal Adrenaline rehearses everyday from 2:30 until midnight" Rachel says and my eyes go wide. "That's a little excessive. They're not robots. I think?" I shrug. I look up and see Kurt take Mercedes arm. I look over at Rachel and she's already giving me a weird look. "I'm just so nervous these Vocal Adrenaline kids are going to laugh at us. They're so cool and popular, and we look we just stepped off the short bus" Mercedes says and I scoff. "Those sweaty nazis have just had more time to practice. We have more heart. And you don't look touched in the head. That outfit is amazing" he says looking Mercedes up and down. "Right cause that's what the judges at sectionals care about. 'They have heart. Let's send them to Nationals!' bullshit" 

"So would you ever... You know, wanna hang out?" Mercedes asks and my eyes go wide. "She does know he's gay right?" I whisper to Rachel. "I don't think so" she whispers back. But it's so obvious. "Guys! That's Andrea Cohen. She won outstanding Soloist last year at absolutely tampastic" Rachel says and I look at a girl who is throwing up in a garbage can. Rachel walks up to her. "Are you guys Vocal Adrenaline? We'd like to talk to Dakota Stanley about choreography for our Glee Club" the girl looks up and shakes her head. "Don't! He's a monster!" she goes back to throwing up and I nod. "Okay well I'm sold. She's throwing up in a garbage can. I say trust the chic and let's just get back Mr. Schue" I go to walk away but Rachel pulls me back by my arm. "Rachel let Alex go!" Quinn shouts. "You're so fiesty. I like it. Muy Caliente." she rolls her eyes with a small smile. Rachel lets me go and I walk over to Quinn. "Come on losers. Let's go see there practice"

"Get off my stage!" Dakota yells as they finish up. Rachel has us all run after Dakota. "Mr. Stanley! We're the McKinley High Glee Club" Rachel shouts as he gets into his car. "No interviews" he says. "We don't want an interview. On a side note are you single" I ask looking at the girl in the car next to him. Quinn steps on my foot and I groan. "Stop stepping on my foot Fabgay" her eyes widen at the nickname and she hits me in the head. "Stop it!" she pulls my head down and starts to ruffle my hair. "No! That took my an hour!" I push her off and fix my hair based off of how it feels. "How are we gonna get $8,000?" Rachel asks. "I'm sorry $8,000?! Just for that loser. This is so stupid"

~Time Skip~

"We need to have a gayvention. That's a gay intervention" Rachel says walking up with Tina. "What are you talking about?" I ask clearly confused. "It's k-k-kurt. Hels lady fabulous. It's obvious you like him." Tina says. I really need to help this girl get her stutter right. "We just don't want you to get hurt by feelings. He can't reciprocate" Rachel says and I nod. "Look, just because he wears nice clothes doesn't mean he's on the down-low" Mercedes says confidently. "That's bullshit. Look at me Mercedes. I went to the mall the other day and had someone ask me if I knew where to get drugs. Clothes tell you everything." I say. "But you don't know where to get drugs" she says rolling her eyes. "That's what you think" I say looking around then wink.