Laryngitis Pt 2

Some CONTENT. If you know what I mean 🧍

Alex POV

"So are we gonna talk or just sit here?" I ask laying down on my bed. "Well I was thinking... maybe we could do something else" she says and I raise my eyebrows. "Quinn..." she leans down and puts her finger to my lips. "Don't talk my love" I nod and she smiles. She kisses me and I sigh deepening it. I place my hand on her jaw and rub my thumb. She pulls away with a smile. "I love you" she whispers and I smile. "I love you too" I mumble laying her on the bed. I lean over and connect our lips smiling into the kiss. "You sure?" I ask and she nods. "I need words mi amor" I whisper. "Yes god yes. Just use your hands for now. At least until I'm no longer pregnant" she says and I chuckle. "Of course" I kiss her cheek and she blushes. She pulls me down reconnecting our lips tugging up my shirt. I pull back a little and she pulls it over my head. She looks down at my stomach and runs her hands over my abs. 

"Where have you been hiding these?" she asks. "I haven't been hiding them. You've just never seen them." I say with a smirk. I gently take off her shirt being carefull with the baby. "Remember hands only" she says and I nod. "Hands only. So no" I point to my tongue and she laughs. "No you can do that" she says and I raise my eyebrows. I look at the cross on her neck and on mine. "For Christians we aren't really following the bible huh?" she says and I laugh. "Definitely" she pulls my back down and I kiss her neck and the upper part of her chest. "Careful with the hickeys" she says and I nod. "Can I take this off my love?" I ask motioning to her bra. "Yes" she breathes out. I sit her up a little and reach my hand to the clasp. I look up at ther one more time and she nods. I undo it in a swift motion and I smile. "What? It's not even off yet" she says. "No this is first time I've been able to do it with one hand. The last time I snapped her bra" I say making her laugh. "You're cute" she says and kisses my head. 

I remove her bra and sigh. She looks down and I kiss her nose. "You're beautiful Quinn" I say and she blushes. "Truly" I kiss her forehead. "Without flaw" I kiss her cheek. "Perfect" I say then kiss her. I lay her down and kiss her stomach. "Sorry little one" I whisper and Quinn hits my head. "What? She shouldn't be hearing this for a long time" I say and she rolls her eyes. I kiss down her stomach looking up at her. I undo the strings on her sweat pants and slowly pull them off. "You're moving slow aren't you" she says. "You gotta make it last my love" I whisper kissing the inner part of her thigh. I start to work my way upwards and Quinns hand moves to my hair trying to pull me closer. I take off her underwear and put it ontop of her pants. "You sure right?" I look up and her she nods. "One Hundred percent" she whispers and I smile. I look down and sigh. I bring her legs over my shoulder and place a kiss on her clit. She moans and pushes my head down. Okay that worked. You got this Lex just keep doing what you know works

I look up at her and take a swipe with my tongue. She moans and moves her hips. "Please keep going" she whispers. I thrust my tongue inwards and her back arches. I continue to thrust my tongue in and out and use my hand to apply some pressure to her clit. "I'm close" she moans her hips bucking. I replace my tongue with my fingers and lick my lips. I continue to work my fingers when Quinn pulls me down for a kiss. I hit her spot and she moans cumming on my fingers. I slow down to let her ride out her high. "Was that okay?" I ask looking down. "Okay? That was fucking mind blowing" she says and I smile. "I love you Quinn" I whisper and she smiles. "I love you too Sexy Lexy" she says and I laugh. "Sexy Lexy? I like it" 

~Time Skip~