Vitamin D: "Are These Yours?"

Alex's POV

"I don't know what to do about Quinn" Finn groans flopping on the bed. "Dude get your shoes off the bed" Puck says pushing Finn off. "Just get her flowers or something. Chicks dig crappy gifts if you say that you thought that they would like it." I roll my eyes and sit at my desk. "No that's not what you do. You tell her that you're there for her no matter what. Not some crappy gift that was Pucks idea. He can't even keep a girlfriend. He's the last person you should go for advice" I say and Artie rolls over to me. "Alex you and Kurt have the best taste out of all of us. But Kurt doesn't know what songs to choose from. So what you got" I look at everyone and they all nod. "I've had an idea since he gave us the assignment. Four words: Usher and Bon Jovi" I say and they all look at eachother. "And what songs would we do?" Kurt says crossing his legs. " I was thinking 'Confessions' and 'It's My Life'." I say hesitating a little. "And what would we wear. Kurt?" we all look at him and he's a little surprised. "Well leather of course. The girls are gonna wear dresses. We gotta do something different. Right Alex?" I nod thinking of the yellow dress Rachel made me buy her. The door bursts open revealing Quinn. "What are you doing here?" me and Finn ask at the same time.

"Time for some girl-talk" she says closing the door. "Everyone get out!" she shouts and all the boys scramble. "You need to control your little girlfriend. Or I swear to God I will kill you and her" he says running her hands through her hair. "Hey you got rid of the high pony. It looks good" I say and she rolls her eyes with a small smile. "And Quinn you need to chill. Just a little. I miss having you not like Rachel but not trying to kill her every time she opens her mouth. I miss the old Quinn. The one who would come over and watch movies with me until my mom would yell at us because it's 3am. I miss having you throw me in my pool right after I finish getting ready just so that you could laugh. But if you're gonna keep doing this it's not gonna go well." she groans and walks up to me. "You don't miss me. I know you don't. So stop with the shit and just tell me the truth" she says tapping my chest with her index finger. "The truth about what?" I ask clearly confused. "Why are with Rachel? For real" she says. I sigh and sit down. 

"I'm with Rachel because I like her. She likes me. That's all there is to it." she steps towards me and leans down. "Bullshit" she mumbles. "It's not bullshit. This is bullshit. You say you like me and that you want what's best for me. But you won't even let me try it out with someone who isn't leading me on. Quinn I think you should leave" I say and she scoffs. "Fine" she mumbles and walks out slamming the door. "Fuck" I mumble and start pacing. If I don't calm down I might just explode. I keep pacing and decided to count to ten. "One, two, three, four" this really isn't working. "Eight, nine, ten" fuck it. I punch the wall leaving a whole. A picture falls off and the glass shatters. "Crap" I pick it up cutting myself on the glass. Of course it's a picture of me and Quinn. The universe hates me.  

~Time Skip~

"Hey Alex you left a book at my house." Rachel says walking up to me. "And just to make sure it wasn't mine because we have the same one. I took a little look." I look down and my eyes widen when I realize it's my song book. "Are these yours?" she asks handing it to me. "What no. I'm just holding them for a friend. I gotta go" I put the book in my locker and run off. "So Rachel found your depressing song book?" Santana asks walking beside me. "It's not depressing" I mumble stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Please the first song in there is called 'Lonely'." she says rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry that my mom left then my dad left. You and mom are the only ones who stuck with me." I say starting to get angry again. "Maybe you need to record them. I mean I saw that hole in your wall." she says stopping me. "I know. It's just the last time I recorded I came out to dad. I'm worried" she nods and sighs. "Listen it's up to you. Maybe you could go back to Dr. Connors" she says and I shake my head. "No. All he did was give me pills for my 'mental health'. Hence why I almost ended up in rehab. I just need to chill for a little. I have rehearsal. I'll see you later" I sigh and walk off.