Hairography: Pt 2

Mr. Schue has us in the auditorium waiting for the Jane Addams girls to perform. They walk out and I raise my eyebrows. Everything is so gold. "Hey! Eyes on me" Liz says hitting my shoulder. "Oh come on. I was just looking at how gold their outfits were" I say rolling my eyes. "Really? I was looking at the blonde in the front. She's cute" she says. I look and nod, she's not wrong. But I can't let her know that, she'll kill me. "Okay guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got" Mr. Schue says.

"Damn" I mumble and get up from my chair. I look over and see Mr. Schue with his mouth slightly opened still stunned. "So you seemed pretty into that performance" Liz says stopping me. "Not as into it as you were. We are really alike. It's a little scary but I don't mind it" I say and she laughs. "Yeah. Come on we've got math"

~Time Skip~

"All right guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from 'Hair'. Now this show started a revolution" he says and I smile. I love that musical. "Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" Puck asks and I roll my eyes. This is the father of Quinn's child. Unbelievable. "Yeah, Mr. Schue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asks and I nod. "One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs. Alex you're good. You're hair is short but it's not too short." I sigh in relief and Brittany giggles. "There is no way I was putting that wig from the drama department on my head. Probably filled with lice and like ten different diseases." I look over at Artie and laugh. "Artie you look like the white guys in LA trying to make money off of their Bob Marley costume" I say and Mercedes snickers. Liz hits me in the back of my head and I shrug. I'm not wrong. The bell rings and we all grab our stuff.

"I'll see you later" Liz says then walks out. I see Quinn and run after her. "Hey" I say and she looks at me. "Hi" I pull out a book and hand it to her. "I was studying at the library and saw it. You know in case you decided to keep the baby" I say looking down. 'How To Raise A Baby on Five Dollars A Day' which I figured was a little bit of a stretch because Finn doesn't even have five dollars. "That's so sweet. Thank you" she says and then hugs me. "And to be honest, I really don't know what I'm going to do anymore. My mind's pretty messed up about everything." she says and I frown. "Hey it's your life. No matter what I'll be here for you. So will Finn and the idiot with the mohawk. All of your lovers" I say and she rolls her eyes. She hits my with the book and I scoff. "Quinn Fabray I did not buy you that book so you can abuse me with it"

She rolls her eyes and pulls me down the hall. "I need your help with something" she says. "With what? And stop dragging me" she pulls me into an empty classroom but doesn't turn on the lights. I raise my eyebrows and look around. "Oh calm down. I need help with baby names" she says. "Oh.. so two boy names and two girl names?" I ask. "No. Just two girl names" she says with a smile. "It's a girl? Can I be her cool lesbian aunt? Actually I'm just going to. I'll buy her overalls and a tool belt. Then I'll teach her how to annoy you with the sound of a drill at seven pm" Quinn shakes her head with a smile as I finish rambling. "As much as I would love that. I don't want my daughter to go from calling you aunt to calling you mommy. Remember we are soulmates"

To be honest no matter how much I deny it, I know I'm going to end up with Quinn. No matter how hard we try we always find some way back to each other. I just feel bad for Liz. She's amazing. She's funny, beautiful, smart, nice. Did I mention drop dead gorgeous. But I guess you can't help who you fall in love with. But is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time. I'm all for different lifestyles but I don't think polyamory is really my thing. But when I'm with Quinn it just feels right. Like that's where I'm supposed to be. Like it's... it's "Destiny" I say out loud. "What?" she asks. "A name. Destiny" I say and she smiles. "I love it. Thank you" she squeals and hugs me again.