Mattress

Alex's POV

"Quinn we really shouldn't be doing this" I mumble. "Come on nobody will find out" she whispers. "Everyone will find out. We're in school" I whisper shout. "Oh come on. Just grab the sign and lets go" she says handing me the wrench. "Fine" I unscrew the bolts and and hand Quinn the sign. "You're so lucky we aren't getting caught" she rolls her eyes and pulls me into the school. "Come on" she pulls me towards the girls bathroom and points to the sign on the door. "We can't keep stealing the signs" she glares at me and I roll my eyes. I pry off the sign and hand it to her. "Great can we go now?" she nods and we run out of the school towards my car.

"Come on Lex. What happened to my trouble maker? The one who was always stealing stuff for me" she says playing with the bottom of my shirt. "I never stole anything for you" I'm totally lying. "Yes you did. You stole those sunglasses, the clueless movie, she's all that, and this necklace" she says then pulls the necklace up from her neck. I look down and see the necklace I actually bought her but told her I stole it cause I knew she wouldn't take it. It's a nice gold one with her name on it. "Yeah I guess I did steal a lot of stuff for you. Mostly movies." she looks up at me and smiles. That's a new feeling.

"What?" I ask seeing that she keeps staring at me. "Nothing" I shake my head and look at my watch. "Come on. Puck's waiting for us" I say and she nods. Apparently Puckerman thought that it would be a good idea to throw a party the week before Sectionals. But for some reason it's Glee kids only. Who would've thought that Noah Puckerman wants to hang out with kids in the Glee Club. I drive off to his house which isn't far from the school. We arrive at his house and it seems kind of dead. "Are we here early?" Quinn asks with a frown. "No we're actually late" she scoffs and shakes her head. "Also where's Liz?" Quinn asks. "Her parents are taking her to LA for the week. Try and cheer her up" I say with a frown. Me and Liz broke up last week. She said that she could tell that I wasn't over Quinn. She also told me that she doesn't blame me because Quinn is a gorgeous human being. I ring the doorbell and it opens instantly. "They're here!" Rachel yells. "You okay Rach?" she nods and pulls us into the house. "Mr. Schue can't know we're here. Where did you park?" she asks looking out the peephole. "In front of the house" I say raising my eyebrows. "No! God Alex. Didn't you see the text?"

"What text?" I pull out my phone seeing like ten texts from Rachel. "Ignore the first three" she says. I open them and my eyes go wide. First one: 'Hey'. Second text: 'Ugh stop looking so good'. Third text: 'We need another duet'. "Jesus Rachel is the whole thing just you simping for Alex?" Quinn asks laughing a little. "What no. The last two are telling her where to park" Rachel says with a blush. "I'll go park in the back" I put my phone back in my pocket and walk out the front door. "Thanks! You're the best!" Rachel shouts as I get into my car. "Park in the back Alex. We should do another duet Alex. Get back together with me Alex. Oh and by the way try to chose between two awesome girls Alex. And then have one of them break up with you but the other one is still with her boyfriend" I grumble as I start the car. I drive along the path in then park on the pavement in the back of the house.

I turn off the car and walk into the house through the back door. "Finally" Quinn says then pulls me to the couch. "What you miss me or something?" I ask as she pushes me onto the couch. "Shut up" she hands me a cup and I look down at it. "What is this?" I look up at her and see her smiling. "It's my own special mixture. Just try it. Please?" I sigh and bring the cup to my lips. I take a sip and it's amazing. "Holy shit. What's in this?" I ask taking more. "Peach schnapps, sprite, and white rum" I nod and take more. "But take your time with it. If you drink it too fast you'll end up doubled over the toilet emptying your dinner, lunch, breakfast, anything really" I look down at the drink then back up at Quinn. "Okay then" I rest the cup on the table after grabbing a coaster. 

"Sorry" she says resting her head on my shoulder. Brittany walks over and flops down next to me. She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. "Hey Britt. What's wrong?" I ask looking over at her. "I don't get Santana. One minute she's like 'I love your sweet lady kisses'." I look over at Quinn with wide eyes. She covers her mouth with her hand trying not to laugh. "Then the next minute she's like 'Brittany, I'm not in love with you. We're just friends talking with their tongues super close'. I just don't get get it" I look over at Santana and see that she's all over Puckerman. "Disgusting. How can she even be with him? Quinn would you like to answer for us?" Quinn gasps and hits my head. "Don't worry Britt. She'll come around. As much as Santana says she's not in love with you she totally is. I mean who wouldn't be. You're great." she smiles. I jump when I hear a thud. "Ash you okay?" Ashley looks up at me from the ground and gives me a thumbs up. I laugh and so does she.