Bonus Chapter

Hehehe.... content. Also remember Alex is G!p

Alex' POV

"Quinn I don't even get why we're in Times Square" I say and she looks at me

"Quinn I don't even get why we're in Times Square" I say and she looks at me. "It's just billboards." I say with a shrug.. "And half of the things here are for broadway. Like I don't want to have to watch Funny girl.... again" I say making her laugh. "Again?" she asks and I nod. "When I was with Rachel she did this thing were I had to watch a play with her twice a week. By the end of the relationship I watched Funny girl three times. And West Side Story once. And I love West Side Story" she laugh and holds my hand. "Come on we better get our last couple days in before I have to go home for cheerleading camp." she says pulling me towards a store. So Quinn wanted to do cheerleading camp because Sue doesn't run it. We came like two weeks early so that we could spend time together in New York. My internship starts the day after she goes home. "No! No more heels" I say moving my hand. "But I can finally wear them" she pouts and I shake my head. "I don't have money for $200 heels." she sighs and rolls her eyes. "Oh come on Quinn. I bought you three pairs. Don't be mad love" I kiss her cheek and she giggles. "Now can we please get out of Times Square?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "What do you have against this place?" she asks as we walk towards the apartment. "I don't have anything against it. I just think it's over hyped. Think about it you can anywhere in New York. Including inside the Statue of Liberty but no. We come to this street to look at advertisment"

"You do have a point." she mumbles and I smile. I love being right. "I always do. They may not be good points but it's still a point. Like that" she giggles and stops walking. I turn around seeing her giving me a look. I know that look. "Oh Quinn please no" I say and she walks up. "Turn around" I sigh and turn back around. She jumps on my back and I groan at the contact. "Alright back to the apartment for sexy time" she says and I smile. I start to speed walk turning down the street for our apartment. I rented one cause I was going to be hear a while. Turns out getting a hotel is more expensive then renting an apartment for three months. And the walls aren't super thin which is good because Quinn is loud. Like really loud.

We get into the elevator and she immediately starts kissing my neck. I tilt my head back letting out a soft groan. The elevator dings but it's not our floor, hell we didn't even move. I forgot to push the button. A mom and her kids walk in and I look down. "Great weather" she says and I nod. "Yeah" she looks at my arms then back up at me. "I love your tattoos" she says making me smile. "Really? Everytime someone sees them they tell me that I look like a criminal. Then I call racist" I say and she laughs. "I do that too. Then when something doesn't go my way I say it's cause I'm gay" I look over at her and smile. "Me too. Alex" I say putting out my hand. "Naya" she shakes my hand then the elevator dings. "This is me" she walks out with her kids and I wave. "Mommy they were kissing" the boy says and I start laughing. 

"We were" I say looking back at Quinn. She leans down connecting our lips. The elevator dings again and I groan. I walk out still holding Quinn. I put her back against the wall by our door so I can get my keys. I open the door and walk in closing it with my foot. She locks it and I run to our room. She laughs when I practically kick the door open. I lean back and she falls onto the bed. I close the blind cause people are weird. The other day I saw a bunch of people looking with binoculars looking into the apartment next to me. Yeah the guy's always naked but still. But I have to admit the girls we cute. One of them looked like Jennifer Aniston

I hover over Quinn and she puts her hand in my hair. "Never cut it okay?" she asks and I nod. "Of course. Not too short, not too long. And great grip for you" I say with a smirk. She pulls me down connecting our lips. I put my other leg in between her two and she moans when I apply pressure against her center. She throws her head back and I start to leave hickeys across her neck. "Fuck" she moans. When Quinn swears it's just... ugh. I can't even explain it. It's like healing for my soul. She runs her hands down my front and starts to work on my belt. I lean back and take off my pants. She sits up a little and I unzip her dress. She lets it fall off her shoulders at I place a kiss on each of them. 

She gets up stepping out of them. She pushes me onto the bed then straddles my lap. She pull my shirt over my head and scratches her nails against my abs. My favorite thing. She kisses down my body and I rest my head back down. I feel her pull off my boxers and I rest my arm over my eyes. I feel her wrap her hand around me and my hips jerk upwards. She works me up with slow strokes and I bite my lip to hold in my moans. I look down and then she takes me into her mouth making me throw my head back. She starts to bob her head up and down I put my hand in her hair. She picks up the pace taking me deeper. It's amazing having a girlfriend with no gag reflex. "Fuck I'm close" I moan and she hums. I start to thrust my hips upwards feeling my high approching. I finish after a while and then sigh. 

"Oh God. That was amazing" I mumble and she giggles. I sit up pulling her to my lap. "I think you deserve a reward" I whisper and she smirks. "I think I do too" I chuckle and flips us over. I remove her underwear and she sighs. I put her legs over my shoulders. I kiss her clit mainting eye contact with her. She moans throwing her head back. I smirk and take a long swipe with my tongue. "More" she moans. I thrust my tongue into her and she gasps. Her hand goes to my hair pushing me down more. I feel her clench around my tongue signaling that she's close. "Don't stop" she moans out. I pull back and her eyes open. "Why the hell did you stop?" she asks and I shrug. I thrust to fingers in and her back arches. "That's why" I whisper and she groans. I continue to thrust my fingers at a fast pace and she moans grinding her hips. She clenches around my fingers then cums with a loud moan. "Shit" she whispers and I pull out my fingers. I slowly stroke myself then line up. I look up at her and kiss her forehead. "You ready?" I ask and she nods. "Remember I always need words babygirl" I whisper kissing her neck. "God yes" I slowly push myself in and Quinn moans.

I stay there to help her adjust to my size. "You can move now" she whispers and I nod. I slowly start to thrust in and out letting out small groans every now and then. "Faster" she moans into my ear. I start to pick up the pace making the bed bump against the wall. "Harder!" she screams and I start to jackhammer into her. "Fuck!" I groan when she clenches around me. I wrap my hand around her throat adding pressure to the sides. Found out about a week ago that Quinn likes to be choked, and dominated, and degraded. So... you know how it goes. "Who own this?" I ask slamming into her. "Fuck you do!" she moans arching her back. "Good girl" I whisper and she moans. "Fuck I need to cum" she moans thrusting her hips upwards. "Do it. Cum for me babygirl" I whisper and suck on her neck. "Shit!" she cums and I finish inside of her. I slowly pull out and lay next to her. "Can I just say that I'm really happy that I went on birth control" she says making me laugh. "I love you" I say and kiss her head. "I love you too"

A/N
Question: How do you guys feel about a daddy kink in the story???