Hell-O

Quinn looks very swag 😎

Alex POV

"Hey gorgeous

"Hey gorgeous. Looking good" I say to Quinn as I lean against the locker beside hers. "Hi" she whispers with a blush. "How are you doing beautiful?" I ask. "I'm doing great. How are you?" she asks and I smile. "I'm perfect. Couldn't have it better. I've got you, we're on our way to sectionals. Life is good" she closes her locker and turns to me with a smile. "I was wondering if mabye I could come over today? Just the two of us" she whispers stepping closer to me. "Oh yeah for sure" I gulp looking down. Oh god look back up. I look back up seeing her eyes. "You okay?" she asks with a smirk. "I'm great. Can I walk you to class my love?" I ask and she smiles. "Of course. The elevator is really private" she says making me smirk. 

"Well what are we waiting for?" I grab her hand and we walk down the hall. "Hey Alex. I can't get the slants play down. Could you help me out?" Matt asks and I nod. "Sure thing man" I say and he nods. He pats my back then runs off. We get to the elevator and Quinn opens the doors. I walk in pulling her towards me. She giggles and I brush the hair out of her face. "You know one thing about having a school with 4 floors is that the elevator rides are nice and long" I lean down kissing her lips softly. She hums and leans up on her tipy-toes. I pull back and she smiles innocently. "What's that look for?" I ask. She points down. I look at my pants and sigh. "Fuck" I groan and she laughs. "It's okay. I am pretty hot" she turns around and walks out of the elevator. I follow after her grabbing her binder. "What are you doing?" she asks looking back at me. I put the binder over my crotch and she giggles. "It's not funny"

~Time Skip~

Me and Quinn sit down next to Santana and she smirks. "You two, you know..." she trails off and I roll my eyes. "No" I say turning to look at Mr. Schue. "Hello" he says. "Hello" we all respond dryly. "What do you guys say when you answer the phone?" he asks. "What up?" Mercedes says playing with her hair. "Who dis be?" Artie says and I laugh. "No she's dead this is her son" Kurt says making me look at him. "What up bitch" I say and I get a few looks. "She's not lying" Puck says and I nod. 

"Okay. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say, 'ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting." Mr. Schue says making me roll my eyes. "This isn't history class Schuester. Get on with it!" I shout and he glares at me. I start to zone out then Quinn leans over to me. "So you answer the phone differently when I call huh?" she asks and I smile. "Yeah. I feel like 'Hey my gorgeous girlfriend that I love more than anything in the whole world' sound better than what I normally say" she laughs and interlocks our fingers. I smile then look back up at Mr. Schue. "Here's your assignment for the week: Come up with a fresh number, but it has to have "hello" in the song title. Alright?" the bell rings and I stand up. "You ready to go?" I ask Quinn grabbing my bag. "Yeah" she says and we walk to my car. "I'm staying over at Britt's tonight and mom's out of town so just don't make a twin please" Santana says then walks off. "No promises!" I shout after her. 

"I'm kind of happy that we told Santana. She's being cool about it" Quinn says as I help her into the car. I walk to the other side and get in. "Yeah. Santana can be kind of rude some times but she wouldn't out you" I say and she nods. I pull out of the parking lot and over to my house. I park the car and get out walking over to Quinns side. I open the door and help her out "So you gonna do this everytime?" she asks and I nod. "Definitely" she smiles and I close the door. She pulls me to the front door and I unlock it for her to pull me inside and on the couch. She grabs the remote and turns on the TV. "You wanna watch a movie?" she asks. "Sure why not" I say and she gets up.

I adjust myself because it's still there. Just go the fuck down. See puts a DVD in but I don't know which one. I see the tanks and hear 'Back in Black' by ACDC and I smile. "God I love you" I say wrapping my arm around her. She laughs and leans into me. "I love you too"

"Fuck Lex" Quinn moans as I suck on her neck. I bring her closer to me and she puts her hand in my hair. I kiss up her neck and connect our lips back using the arm of the couch to support me so I don't crush her. She puts her leg up and scratches the back of my neck. I pull back for air and sigh. "We missed like half the movie" I laugh out. "Yeah we did" she looks over at the TV and I smile at her. I kiss her cheek and sit up. I pull her to sit on my lap facing the TV. "We're gonna watch it. For real okay?" I whisper resting my head on her shoulder. "Okay" 

~Time Skip~

"Hey Mr. Schue can I sing my song now?" I ask raising my hand. "Sure. Go for it"

"Great job. Alex" Mr. Schue says as I look at Quinn. I sit down and she smiles. "Thanks" she says. "You're welcome my love"

A/N
This chapter is really about Alex and Quinns relationship. I came up with a ship name : ALINN! Tell me what you think or suggest a better one cause I don't like it that much