Chapter 32

Fergie (ft. Ludacris) - Glamorous

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

After that chaotic night, I got home around 4am which is death, for me at least.

Nicole wanted to hook up with this guy so she went with him and Sammi came home with me.

She drank so much I literally had to carry her home. All I could think about was Ace and that date.

I hope the date is still going ahead. I really like him and I don't want to ruin whatever we are.

I think I need to be more open to letting people in. Start to break down those walls.

I wake up around 11am to Nicole blabbing on about this guy she hooked up with. She says he's a sex god. Good for you go girl but did you have to wake me up for this.

I get up and get ready for the day.

Once I got changed I decided to meet up with Tira on her day off and go shopping

"What are you going to wear on the date?" Tira enthusiastically asks.

"I don't know. What do you wear on a date?" I say in a nervous voice. I've never been on a date before so I don't know what to do.

"My advice is to wear something that is easy to rip off or easy to you know." She whispers in my ear and then winking at me.

"You need Jesus. Like seriously." I pretend it splash holy water in her.

"Ok let's go and find you an outfit!" Tira shouts as she drags me into different shops to find the outfit.

My feet are killing me. How do people do this for so long. We've been to 6 shops and nothing has caught my eye.

We decided to have a break and go to the food court. We order our food and sit on one of the tables in the food court.

"So what's going with Miss Tira. Any boys that's caught your eye?" I ask in an enthusiastic voice. She starts to blush but she tries to brush it off.

Aww my baby is in love.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I ask curiously while resting on my elbows.

"Uhh. I hope you don't hate me. But I kind of had a tiny little crush on Uhh.... Shane." She says really fast, thinking I wouldn't have heard but I heard it all.

"Oh my gosh! Your going to be my sister." I scream which causes some people to look at me but I flip them off.

"Shush. It's a crush. I don't think he even knows who I am. I'm just one of your many maids in your house." She says in defeat.

"Listen, I'm the matchmaker of the family. I'll get you together with him. Trust me. We will get slutty Bianca away from him." I say as I high five my girl.