T H R E E

Hana's POV

Hana's POV

The purple room is the biggest room and has 4 beds.
The rest had three.

While everyone went for their beds, I sat on the couch and waited.

"Why aren't you choosing a room?" Jay comes back, looking at me as more people come. "I'm waiting for whatever bed is left."

I see most participants come and i leave, going into each room and seeing most of them with bags on the beds.

"Who's going to take the last bed?"

"I'm not sure."

I go into a room with four beds, looking at three of them occupied by three different people. "I guess this is the last available bed." I say, bringing my bag over to the bed.

They all sit there awkwardly and I sit there awkwardly too.

"What are your ages again if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm 22." Seon says, smiling at me. "I'm 19." Sunghoon says and I nod, already Kinda knowing. "I'm 20."

I nod at Heeseung. "Well I'm 19, so uh.." before I could finish someone comes in. "Hyung!"

I look over at Jungwon and he goes onto Heeseung's bed.

I close my eyes.

I really have to call them oppa don't I.

I throw my body back into the bed and nearly groan.

"You look stressed."

I look up at Jay that nearly scared me. I sit up and chuckle slightly. "I come from a place where there's no honourifics." I say in English, the boy raising a brow before laughing.

"You have to call them oppa!" He shouts, falling onto my bed and laughing his ass off. "Shut up Jay I'm just glad I don't have to call you that."

He rolls his eyes and sits up. "C'mon go say it. Seon Oppa, Heeseung Oppa."

I cringe at his words, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I have nothing to tell them now so don't worry." I say and stand up but he pulls my wrist back. "Ayy."

I look down at his hand holding my wrist. "Do not start a kdrama moment right now that's weird as hell."

He lets go and starts laughing again. "C'mon! Heeseung Oppa, Seon Oppa."

I look at the two and Seon is holding back a laugh while Heeseung is just looking on.

"If this man teases me about the word Oppa again I'll reveal his embarrassing moments." I mumble in Japanese.

"Who's embarrassing moments if they say Oppa again?"

I turn around to K. "Huh."

"IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID! I couldn't hear it properly." Jay says, sitting up from the bed. "Noona im very sorry."