F O U R T Y • T H R E E

Obviously, if you can tell from that last little update (if you saw before I deleted it) I wasn't sure when they'd know when the other 6 would be revealed to them personally. So if any part of the book said that they would be training with them before iland, pretend that isn't there. Okay bye

"I'll chop that minuscule fucking dick of yours off and end your fucking bloodline

"I'll chop that minuscule fucking dick of yours off and end your fucking bloodline. Do you understand?"

After Sunghoon repeats those words Jungwon and Jake cheer again, laughing, whispering and yelling at each other about what just happened.

Hana sat there unfazed while dabbing a disinfectant wipe on Heeseung's lip. He winces a tiny bit, the girl looking up at him before looking back down.

She gently dabs the wipe on his lip again before throwing it in the bin beside her. "You didn't have to do that." She mumbles, gently placing her fingers on his chin to examine the bruises that started to form.

"Yah look at Heeseung hyung You see how Seon tried to get to her but he took the hit instead and hit back!" Jake tells the story before sighing. "Was too busy watching I forgot to join in... damn remind me next time."

K nudges Jake's shoulder. "What I mean is hopefully there's no next time." He chuckles, Jungwon chuckling at the older. "Even i kicked him!"

"Yeah did you guys see his taekwondo kick! Yaaa Taekwondo master yang."

"But then ran right after." Sunghoon chuckles, laying on his bed as he started to feel tired again. "Oh wait you all good? Forgot you were sick."

While they all conversed, Hana now focused on Heeseung, staring at his bottom lip from time to time. "Why you staring? Want to kiss them better?"

She wasn't listening, too busy putting on a better disinfectant liquid on it. She leaned forward towards the boy which made his eyes widen, their lips nearly touching. Yet when looking down at her, he sees and feels her gently blow air onto his lip, taking her finger and gently pressing it.

"It's just a small cut.." he mumbles, the girl finally looking up at him. "Don't get hurt because of me Heeseung."

Everyone had heard that line, watching the girl turn towards someone else. "You too Jay. All of you." She says, taking the rubbish and placing it in the bin before taking the first aid kit away.

Jungwon, Jake and Sunghoon slowly stop smiling and cheering and just watch the girl leave the room, awkwardly turning towards each other.

"I'm too tired to say anything." Sunghoon mumbles, turning around to lay comfortably on his bed. "Let me join!"

Jake jumps beside him, the ice skater automatically rolling to the other side from the Aussie boys force.