F I F T Y • T H R E E

Comment. Gives me motivation!!!!

Nah jk not really jk do whatever ya want ANYWYAS UPDATE !!

This is legit all out of order but I can't care less anymore ik half of y'all don't even remember every detail 😭

I also haven't read over this so if there's smth weird... aha sorry holyshitters

 aha sorry holyshitters

"Doubled..." Hana mumbled, thinking over how 1st place from the producers gets them double the votes counted in the last 24 hours. Hana looks up at Heeseung, then her other 4 teammates, Jungwon, K, Jake and Sunghoon.

The air was so tense.

"What if we.."

"No but-."

Every single suggestion or idea was straight up shut down by K. It was so silent yet so loud, no one really knew what to do.

Heeseung gives Hana a panicked look and she just shrugs. "I don't know about you guys but I think we should have a small break before coming back." Hana says, everyone nodding except for K. "We don't have time to-."

"No breaks equals to poor performance. We're all over the place right now. Just a 5 minute break. Walk around or drink some water. Then we regroup."

The way Hana had spoken made it seem like there was no room for discussion. K didn't respond, looking back at the mirror and practicing himself.

The 4 other boys left the room, Hana going on the floor to stretch. "What was that about?" K asks Hana, looking over at her.

"You're being too controlling."

The boy had frowned. "What?"

"I'm sorry K. You're legit amazing and you've helped me so much but I need to tell you the truth. Right now you're not letting anyone have a say in choreography, style or whatever. As being the eldest with such traits the boys now feel afraid to tell you anything or even bring up an opinion confidently."

"Did they tell you that?" He scoffs, the girl sighing in response. "They didn't need to. I know you're stressed K, I know you want everything perfect but the only way for that to happen is if we're all going what's best for ALL of us. You're focusing on what you think is best when it comes to you, but not everyone thinks and feels the same leading to poor performance."

The boy didn't respond.

"Does a team work by everyone being chained to follow the strengths of the leader, or does a team work by combining individual strengths to get the best outcome? You choose."

At that, Hana stood up and walked out of the room, leaving the older to himself.

___________________

"Talk to him..."