F O U R T Y • F O U R

Warning: severely boring chapter

"MNET ILAND's SATO HANA AND LEE HEESEUNG ON A DINNER WITH PARENTS?"

Sato Hana and Lee Heeseung, two contestants from MNETS ILAND that has passed to the second round seen having a dinner together with Heeseung's family?

The combination is quite unsual as the two only met in ILAND and no other contestants had joined.

Could this be the start of young love? Or has it already started?"

More information and pictures in this link below!

Hana stares at the screen in disbelief. "Y-yah.." she stutters in a slight chuckle, looking through the pictures. She soon see's the comments, reading each one she scrolled through.

"Just another whore."

"Not surprised tbh."

"Someone save Heeseung."

"Can she gets eliminated or disqualified?"

"They get a break on iland and the first thing she does is force Heeseung and her to have a date with his family? Tf."

"Attention seeking whore."

"She's so ugly wtf."

"Can she just go back to Australia. She has no talent."

"She's literally only there to whore around."

"Can't believe some of y'all liked her.."

Heeseung grabs the phone from Hana and scrolls through some more comments then gives the phone back.

"SHSJSHJSSHS THIS IS CUTE ASF IF THEY'RE DATING OR NOT."

"Oh to be Heeseung."

"Hana I can bark."

"Hana why him. Why not me."

"Heeseung I'm watching you rn, ima fight she's mine /j"

"Lol Hana being on a dinner with my family friends is a weird way of proposing."

"I can confirm that is in fact my family friends profile."

She chuckled lightly. "I mean... at least they're not all bad."

"Oh my god they're calling you Haseung??? No it's literally Heeha who's gonna tell them?" Jake groans, Jungwon taking the phone from him.

"If only they realised Heeha is more iconic that Haseung. If only they realised it's too close to Hasung and can be easily confused." He sighs, the contestants giving him a weird look.

"What.." he mumbles, putting the phone down.

"Oh wait the company's responded?"

"What?"