F I F T Y • S I X

uh. Kinda forgot what mission I'm at so uh.. so sorry for being a mess but... yeah ....

ALSO SORRY I HAD TO SKIP THE SVT MISSION CHALLENGE THING IM SO SORRY GUYS

ALSO I HAD TO CHANGE THE TIMELINE AROUND SO UH... yeah don't be surprised by stuff being earlier than you thought

Even though Heeseung hated to admit it, Sunghoon's words stuck to him like glue

Even though Heeseung hated to admit it, Sunghoon's words stuck to him like glue. He watched Hana day and night. Even despite the two being on different teams, he made even more of an effort to see how she acted.

She wasn't her usual self at all.

Heeseung felt guilty for suddenly spewing out his feelings like that to Hana without even thinking of how she was doing. He hated how Sunghoon was right.

He hated how he was starting to think maybe Sunghoon was a better fit for her.

"I really just... god I am so stupid why would I suddenly confess to her? In the midst of all this?" Heeseung groans to himself, laying back down on his bed and rolling around.

"Hyung?"

The boy sat up straight, watching Niki come in. "Hyung are you okay?" The younger asks, the older just nodding his head. "What's up?" Heeseung eventually asks, realising this wasn't the young boys room. "You missed the announcement so I came to tell you."

"Oh, what was it?"

"All the contestants are coming back!"

Heeseung's smile grew. "Wait really?!"

Suddenly, he no longer heard Niki's reply.

"Hyung..?"

The older immediately stood up and walked out of the room, the younger following him. When he reached the living room, he didn't need to ask. He could tell from the way Hana tried her best to smile, while Jay ran his fingers through his hair in slight anger.

"He's coming back as well isnt he?" Heeseung asks, walking towards them.

Their silence was his answer.

"But why.." sunghoon sighs, Hana looking up at him. "If he doesn't, fans will ask questions. Questions lead to rumours and scandals and what if it leads to no one here even debuting."

They all tried their best to find a response, to prove that his lack of appearance wouldn't cause such a scandal, but they knew she was right.

"I can deal with him for a couple hours. And everyone will be back, it's fine."

Daniel, Niki and Hanbin stood in confusion. "Who's "he"? Does noona not like someone?" Daniel asks, making jungwon quickly walk towards him. "No it's nothing. Let's eat yeah?" He says, trying to drag the three away to the pantry.