F O U R T Y • O N E

I feel like y'all are losing interest in this book so here's a spicy chapter

I just realised Hana's personality minus the boldness is literally my personality. There are things she'll say that I say too and that's scary because if you know me but don't know who's writing this book, you can put it together omg ima cry if any of y'all know me no you don't

 There are things she'll say that I say too and that's scary because if you know me but don't know who's writing this book, you can put it together omg ima cry if any of y'all know me no you don't

"You need help?"

A short yell left Hana's lips, looking behind her to see Heeseung. "Sorry." He chuckles, walking into the practice room properly. "Why are you awake?"

"Why are you?"

Hana looks at him as if he were dumb. "You all learnt the choreography so I'm catching up?"

"You do know we learnt like 3."

She nods. "I already learnt the other two."

He just shakes his head and walks over to the mirror, sitting down on the floor. "Not even surprised."

"What can I say I'm amazing." She jokes, putting the music back to the start. "Has no one said anything about your shirt?" Heeseung asks, Hana shaking her head. "Well when the night nurse left this morning, he saw and gave me a thumbs up after reading it out loud?"

Heeseung bursts into laughter. "He read 'I fuck girls' out loud and gave you a thumbs up?"

She looks down at her shirt then back at him and nods.

The two laugh again. "To be honest I should probably change after shouldn't I? Or maybe zip up my jacket." She says, the boy nodding. "Watch a meanie come up and report you or something for having a swear word on your shirt."

"Oh the swear word not the part where its saying I fuck girls?"

For some reason they just laughed again, finding the situation funny. "Who gave you that shirt by the way?"

"Jaemin? Jisung mentioned it was my birthday earlier this year and apparently Jaemin saw the shirt and decided to buy it for me even though I've talked to him once."

"Damn you're friends with idols."

"You're literally friends with TXT?" Hana raises a brow, the boy pausing for a second before laughing. "Okay now actually check if I'm doing this right."

"You literally did it perfectly I don't know what you want me to say."

Hana smiles widely and sits beside him, feeling tired already. "Well okay then I'll sleep."

"You'll just go back to sleep?" He asks, the girl nodding. "Well it's like 6am and they all wake up at 7 to eat breakfast at 8. What else do you wanna do?"