T W E N T Y • S E V E N

Sorry so many skips y'all probably already know how everything happened and I feel like writing that whole scene will take a whole chapter of me copying what happened and that's honestly tiring asf so-

ALSO

If you've read my other book, Game of Survival, Lilia and Hana have something in common. Can you guys guess what that is?

The clue wasn't in this chapter, more so the last.

"What

"What."

Hana looked at Jay and Sunghoon. "I fall asleep early and I wake up to Sunghoon now as a representative instead of Jay."

The two nod. "Are you mad?" Sunghoon asks, but she doesn't say anything. "I'm more.. just trying to take it in. This all happened when I was.. asleep. No one thought to wake me up?"

The two look at each other.

They were all currently on her bed, telling her the news. "We wanted to let you rest.." Jay mumbles, the girl sighing.

She looks at the two.

"Jay you're fine with it?"

He was hesitant, but he nodded anyways.

"And what about you Sunghoon?"

He nodded.

She looked between the two before giving them a small smile, hoping off her bed. "Well well well are we going to practice or not?"

The two just stare at her. "That's all you're going to say."

The girl's eyes slightly widened, a bit taken aback. "Well... what am I supposed to say? You're both my friends and all I want is both of you to be okay with it."

The two glance at each other before looking at the girl. "What."

"I'm going to leave first." Sunghoon announces, not wanting to have this conversation anymore. He pats Hana's shoulder before walking out of the room.

"Ayeee."

Jay bumps his shoulder into Hana's, the girl raising a brow at him. "What?"

"I saw those selfies you two took. Did you see how it blew up after it was posted."

"What."

Jay rolls his eyes and whips out a phone from nowhere, unlocking it and going through the Twitter account for I-LAND.

(Y'all I really don't know how and where they posted the iland pics but let's just go with this)

"Look."

Her eyes widen at how it had over 4 million likes.

"Aye why did no one tell me this. I look so weird."