T W E N T Y • O N E

Ha finally updated-

Hope you guys don't cry 😁😁

"I-LANDER's, Standby."

The lights started flashing red, the nerves of the contestants settling in.

"If members of I-LAND are eliminated, the position will be filled by members from the GROUND."

"Let the test of mutual destiny begin."

The song started, and all their nerves were put to use to perform the song.

Things went smoothly.

Hana would use her charm and expressions on her parts, if it was smirking, winking, running her fingers through or hair or whatever. Anything that would fit the vibe.

And it went on, but Hana slowly grew anxious as her small duet with Heeseung grew closer. But what surprised how was how half way through, Heeseung seemed comfortable.

He seemed like he didn't hate her for once.

It made her smile.

Sooner than she realised, the song had ended and they were all standing still in their ending positions.

__________________________

They all sat on their seats, waiting for the scores.

While words of encouragement were being spread around, Hana sat there silently, not hearing the words as her mind was occupied on something else.

"The teamwork test will be announced now."

Hana's eyes finally left the ground as she looked up, having a bored expression.

Someone glanced at her for a second before looking back at the screen. As well as K.

While they saw hidden confidence and found the girl to be uninterested,

K found the underlying emotions of Anxiousness, worry, the feeling of being lost and confused.

Their views clashed.

"First, the elimination table."

96-100 - 0 people eliminated
91-95 - 1 person eliminated
86-90 - 2 people eliminated
81-85 - 3 people eliminated
76-80 - 4 people eliminated
71-75 - 5 people eliminated
70 less - 6 people eliminated

"The average of the individuals score is the teams score, and that score will determine the number of disqualified members."

"You yourselves will decide whom to eliminate."

Hana stared at the screen, trying to focus on the scores that were about to be revealed as the pain in her abdomen slowly made a spike.

Team scores.