T H I R T Y • F I V E

Lol I'm so sorry the last chapter was so boring.. it was like an "info" chapter kinda..????

ANYWYAS y,:

It's spicy here 😁😁

"Ew what is that!"

The boys burst into laughter at a character Jaebeom had made on the mini iPad, soon putting the filter on Heeseung's face.

Hana just smiled while watching everyone, slowly relaxing and just being comfortable. While looking at them, she met Heeseung's gaze, and watches how he looks away even faster than before.

At that moment, she thinks back to what had happened two days ago.

Flashback

"Why do you guys act as though you don't already-."

"Sorry Hana, the doctor has called us we have to go. I'll call you when I can. Love you."

And with that, the phone call had ended, leaving a panicked boy and a curious girl staring at each other, waiting for an answer.

"Do you know what he was talking about?"

Heeseung internally panicked even more at her question, immediately shaking his head. "N-no no no why would I? Who was that? Y-your father?"

Hana just blinked slowly at the boy. "Does that drunk idiot of my brother sound like a dad to you?"

Heeseung just scratched his head, not knowing how to answer. "Heeseung.. Heeseung hyung?"

"Mhm, yes, yep, hello what's up?"

Once again she tilts her head at his panicked state, examining his features. "That song you sing frequently that's on the radio, what is it called?"

"Oh wow won't you look at the time."

"It's midday."

"Time to eat!"

"You just ate."

"Hm.... Time to practice I mean.. ahaha.."

The girl just blinks slowly at the older, standing up and walking over to him. "You seem a bit nervous.. why is that?"

She stood right in front of him, looking up at him with a small confused pout. "Uh no I'm not. Why would I be?"

Her tongue pokes into her cheek as she stares at his features. "Your eyes bother me, you know?"