T W E N T Y • F I V E

Woahahahahaha today and the next update is the day where some shit is finally revealed to the contestants

Are you guys ready

I haven't even written it yet so I'm not ready-

For the storyline

I have changed certain parts of what happened, like, switched things around so yeah sorry if it's confusing.

ALSO ONCE AGAIN HOPE YOU DONT SCREAM? YELL??? THROW UR PHONE IN ANGER???

"A lotta folk Jockin', this beat rockin', Southwest raised, G Mob still poppin'

"A lotta folk Jockin', this beat rockin', Southwest raised, G Mob still poppin'. The blades still choppin', the babes still boppin', The rap game look like the new.... I don't know if I should say that anyways-."

Hana reads the lyrics of the mystery song and raises a brow. "I feel like this has an inappropriate meaning I don't understand so let's not." She says to herself before standing up and placing the phone into her leggings pocket, the wireless headphones in her ear as she replayed the song.

Earlier that day

"Representative Unit."

"Oh that scared me." Hana mumbles as she watches the video on the iPad

"The choreography to this mystery song should be sharp yet not too over board. It's a cooldown period to the end of the performance. But make sure there's enough for the judges to be amazed. The mystery song is in the file attached to this document. You will be expected to have at least choreographed the starting by tomorrow's mid evaluation. Goodluck."

"Oh I've grown to dislike that voice." Hana shivers.

Present

"Okay I've decided to change some bits to my choreography." K comes in as the 3 boys follow him. "Let's finish up the parts we haven't learnt yet, and the new choreography. I'm nearly done too so I'll teach you the other parts."

"I learnt the already choreographed parts in advance. Can we learn your parts first and I can try and figure out some choreography after?"

K nods at Hana's suggestion. "Yes that will save us some time."

For the next hour or so, the four learnt K's choreography and some other parts as the girl ended up watching their dance styles for a couple minutes.

"Ay Hana leave."

"Huh?" She looks up at K confused. "Go eat. I haven't seen you eat so go now or I'll annoy you for the rest of the day."

"Okay annoy-."

"Hana."

"Okay okay." She slightly chuckles, Jungwon and Jay laughing at the slightly scared girl.