F O U R T Y • E I G H T

IM BACK BITCHES

idk for how long since I have SO MANY SACS bruh I've had like 3 sacs/validation tasks/ tests each week and it's only week four of school.

Lol I wrote this ages ago and now I have even more sac's and tests and I had one today but skipped school because I'm sick and also have one on Thursday and one next week lol

Lol it's the "next week" and I stayed home again because I was sick again ffs and now it's 11PM I have a sac tomorrow but instead of studying I'm writing (hopefully it's posted today)

Anyways even if I'm sick I took this chance to FINALLY UPDATE YALL 

Also

The way I really just want to get to AFTER ILAND BECASUE I have a lot planned for it (not sure if I can execute it well) but I just wanna get thereeeee so so very sorry if some of these rounds feel rushed

"The fifth survivor, this I-LANDER has been praised for many talents and has swayed the world with their kindness."

Hana internally cringes as she then hears her own voice, ignoring what she had recorded on the screen. Talking about her goal, her life, what she wants to do with it and where she thinks she stands.

She hated listening to her own voice and hoped it would quickly end.

"Hana nearly faced GROUND but was saved, brought back and showing her talents and determination to stay in ILAND."

She had walked out into the middle of the stage as they introduce her more, the girl focusing more on her own thoughts and not tripping over than listening to what countries she ranked first in.

She looked up at the 5 judges, using all her power not to glance at those around her.

"When I first met Hana, I saw a lot in her. Her potential, her talent, her undying need to keep working hard, she was already a model trainee in my eyes when we first met and she's improved even more. I always loved how hard she has worked for her dream even after being told whatever she wanted wasn't possible, I hope to see you continue with that strength in part two." Bang Sihyuk smiles at the girl.

"Yes I will, thank you." She speaks into the mic, walking over to her stand next to Jay as her image appeared on the screen behind.

It went by faster than Hana thought it would, her body automatically following everyone as they walked to the gate.

"Out of the 13 candidates who may move on to part 2, these 7 ILANDERS have finished entering. The 7 ILANDERS you see before you have been chosen by the ILANDER's and producers and survived part 1 of ILAND."

Hana felt weird being in that unusual giant egg gate, feeling a sense of déjà vu and slight fear for what was to come.

And like that, all 7 contestants smiled and hugged each other, making their way out of the gate and facing the big screen.