Chapter 2

Karl watched as Sapnap paced back and forth in front of the branch's training room.

"Will you stop freaking out, just go in already." (AN: I'm sorry but I have to say this...Nasty! All of u!)

"Give me a minute" Sapnap replied, "I need to plan out what to say."

"Sap, you'll be fine, this is your best friend we're talking about, not some demon from your nightmares," Karl stated, starting to get annoyed.

Well who wouldn't be, Sapnap's been pacing around, and giving himself prep talks for the last ten minutes.

"You don't get it Karl! He can be so stubborn, and he may be the only chance we have to catch the Reaper."

Karl could tell that Sapnap was feeling the pressure, whether they could catch the Reaper or not depended on his convincing skills.

Karl placed a comforting hand on Sapnap's shoulder. "It'll be fine, if he doesn't agree we can find another way. Right now you are the only person he will listen to, I know you will find a way to reach him."

Sapnap smiled at his friend, then took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Okay, I'm ready."

Sapnap turned and reached for the door handle, but then he froze. "Uhmm... On second thought, maybe I should go and get him some food first, so that he'll be in a better mood."

"OK that's it!" Karl yelled as he yanked open the door, and pushed Sapnap inside.

He then held the door shut so the raven head couldn't get out till he finished his task.

Sapnap hit the floor hard, a bit shock at Karl's actions since his partner was usually patient with him. Yet, he was also somewhat grateful that the brunette knew that he was just stalling for time.

Sapnap dusted himself off and scanned the training room filled with other agents, till his eyes fell on a mop of blonde hair at the shooting gallery.

Sapnap walked towards the blonde and watched as his friend analyzed the positions of each target, before placing on a blindfold and shooting each target straight in the center.

Sapnap clapped his hands, "Not off by even a centimeter, good to see you haven't lost your touch Dream."

Dream removed his blindfold, "What do you want Sapnap?"

"Do I need a reason to see my best friend?" Sapnap asked, faking an offended look.

Dream ignored him and started examining his gun.

Great! he's in a bad mood, I knew I should have brought food, Sapnap let out a sigh. Well here goes nothing...

"Well Dream, as much as I would love to annoy you all day, I'm actually here to ask you a favor."

Dream turned to face his friend, and saw Sapnap looking at him with his best puppy dog eyes, "I don't know if you've heard, but there's this guy going around and killing random people. We're supposed to catch him but he keeps on giving us the slip, so Phil was wond-"

"No, and stop it with that face, you look ridiculous," Dream said, cutting him off.

Well I expected that Sapnap thought, but it didn't make him feel any less frustrated.

He had been patient with Dream ever since the incident, but now he had enough of his friend's moping.

"Look Dream," Sapnap said in a serious tone, which managed to capture the blonde's attention.

"It's been a year already, when are you gonna stop this and move on?" He asked.

Dream turned his gaze to the ground, he could already feel the tears starting to form but he pushed them back. There was no way that he would cry in public.

Sapnap continued, "You haven't taken a single case since it happened. You're letting your talents go to waste, and I don't understand how you can let innocent people die while you sit back and-"

"Shut up Sapnap!" Dream yelled cutting him off.

The room went silent as everyone in the room turned to stare at them.

Sapnap huffed in frustration, "let me just say this, if he could see you right now he would yell at you for being an idiot," and with that he left.

You think I don't know that? Dream thought he stooped down to pick up his blue colored hoodie from his bag nearby...well it technically was his.

The blonde ran his fingers across the red box that had the word Supreme on it, then held it close to his chest as the tears threatened to fall.

I'm sorry George, I'm so so sorry...