Chapter 7

"I guess he got adopted, and his new parents changed his name," Sapnap commented.

"Think you can use that tiny clip to find out the victim's real identify?" Dream asked Bad.

Bad nodded and after entering a few more commands, the victim's real birth certificate popped up on screen, but when Skeppy tried to search the guy up it came back blank.

"This guy's a ghost," Skeppy said "He disappears off the face of the earth only to pop up again as a grown man with a different identify."

"Well this is gonna be harder than I thought," Dream said rubbing his chin.

"It can't be..."

All of them turned to Philza who was staring wide-eyed at the screen.

"Sir, are you OK?" Bad asked.

"I didn't recognize him before since his appearance has changed, and he has a different name now. I think I know where he disappeared to..."

Philza then turned to look at Dream and Sapnap, "this guy was once a student at Stellar Academy."

While Sapnap and Dream stared at each other in disbelief, the other three men were absolutely lost. Unlike Philza, Dream and Sapnap, who were trained at the academy, Karl had been hired, like majority of the other agents when Phil saw his impressive resume.

Sapnap glanced over at Karl and mouthed I'll explain later.

They returned their attention back to Philza, as he began to speak again."He wasn't in my batch, he was a year ahead, and we didn't get to know him that well since he was expelled shortly after."

Though it wasn't common, when a student at the academy did something that had grave results, they were kicked out as punishment. But they would be given new identities, and enough money to live a comfortable life.

"Here are the other victims' real files... recognize any of them Chief?" Skeppy asked pulling up the files.

"I recognize a few of them, they too were expelled."

"Looks like we found a connection," Sapnap stated looking ecstatic.

"Now all we need to do is hack into this Stellar school's records, and search for all students expelled." Skeppy said excitedly.

He nodded towards Bad, and the both of them turned back to their computers to start hacking away.

"Uh...I wouldn't do tha-" Dream started to say, but it was too late.

"What the muffin!" Bad exclaimed when his computer screen was suddenly filled with lines of codes and pop ups, and there was nothing he could do to get rid of them.

He glanced over at Skeppy who appeared to have the same problem.

Dream chuckled, "unfortunately for us, the school has a higher level of security then that of NASA. Well... guess we'll have to visit the school ourselves." Dream said as he started to walk towards the door, "don't worry we'll tell them to bring your computers back to normal."

"I'm coming too," Philza said, quickly following Dream out the door.

"I'll be back soon," Sapnap told Karl who gave him a small smile and a nod.

Karl let out a sigh and slumped into a chair nearby when Sapnap had left the room.

"You OK muffin?" Bad asked

"Yes Bad, just a bit tired."

"So when are you gonna tell Sapnap you like him?" Skeppy asked with a smirk.

Karl felt his face heat up, but managed to fake a smile, "I don't know Skeppy, how about you? When are you planning to confess?"

To this remark Skeppy turned red, and he slouched down in his seat.

"Confess? Geppy why didn't you tell me you had a crush?" Bad asked excitedly.

Skeppy slumped further down, as Bad started pestering him to say who his crush was. Skeppy shot death glares at Karl, who simply flashed him a victorious smirk and leaned back to enjoy the show.