Chapter 20

!!! WARNING!!!

Very Cringey spice up ahead

Feel free to skip

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

George let out a soft giggled as they both landed on the coach. Dream's heart was pounding so hard, he was worried that George could hear it.

He had dreamed of a day that he could finally hold George in this way, and now that he had the chance he was not about to let it slip away.

Dream's arms caged George on the couch, as the two stared at each other with desire and love in their eyes.

Dream pecked George on the forehead and nose before he lowered himself onto his forearms and connected their lips in a slow kiss. The brunette then reached up and wrapped his arms around Dream's neck to deepen the kiss.

George broke away to breath while Dream moved his lips to George's neck, sucking and nibbling on a sensitive spot that he found making the brunette let out a soft whimper.

Dream moved back to kiss George once again on the lips as he ran his fingers down George's side, he then slipped his hand under George's shirt causing the latter to gasp in surprise.

Dream took advantage of it and slipped his tongue into their kiss.

When they broke away Dream placed his forehead on George's. The brunette then felt Dream slowly lift up his shirt and kiss his way down his chest.

"Dream..." George managed to breath out.

So caught up in their emotions, they both failed to hear the door open and someone enter the living room.

"What the fuck!"

=•=•=•=•=•=• =•=•=•=•=•=•=
Spice is over
It is now safe to continue :)
=•=•=•=•=•=• =•=•=•=•=•=•=

Sapnap was worried about Dream, he could tell that his friend was distracted ever since encountering the Reaper for the first time.

He might be depressed that he couldn't catch the guy on his first try, or he's probably thinking about George, maybe even both.

Sapnap decided it was time to talk with Dream in private, where the blonde couldn't escape his questions anymore.

He packed up a few stuff and stopped by the store to buy food and some drinks. He was prepared to sleep over, just in case Dream started bawling over George again. He wanted to be there for Dream, even though he would probably end up joining him in crying.

Sapnap parked right in front of Dream's house and let out a sigh as he stared up at the sky.

Things aren't the same without you George, Sapnap thought as a couple of tears starting to form but he pushed them back. He needed to be strong for Dream.

Loving You is a crimeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें