Chapter 26

Everyone in the room turned to see George limping towards Dream and Sapnap, who immediately reached out to support him on both sides. "We're gonna need all the help we can get." George told them.

"Ge-George?" a chorus of surprised voices spoke up.

"Hey everyone..." George said with a nervous smile.

"I know that this might be quite the surprise for you guys but-" George was cut off as he was tackled into a group hug by Fruitberries, Illumina, Techno, Niki, Fundy, and Eret.

"You're alive..." Illumina said with tears forming in their eyes.

"But how?" Fundy asked.

"I knew that you wouldn't let that bomb kill you," Techno said rubbing George's hair in a playful manner.

George smiled at all his friends then turned his attention to Wilbur who was frozen in his place. Wilbur's body then started shaking uncontrollably, and tears formed in his eyes. George managed to limp over to his friend in time before Wilbur could slumped to the ground. George wrapped him in a tight hug as Wilbur's tears fell onto his shoulder and his breaths increasingly became ragged.

"You idiot, you could have at least texted me that you were still alive you know," Wilbur sobbed.

"I know and I'm sorry that I left you alone for so long."

They both stayed like until Wilbur finally calmed down. George broke away from the hug and smiled.

"It is good to see you again my friend," He said, Wilbur returned his smile despite his still tear stained face.

Sapnap and Dream grabbed a few chairs from the dinning table and brought them out to the living room, it wasn't enough for everyone but Tommy and Tubbo were more then happy to sit on the carpeted floor, while Karl, Techno and the two masters opted to stand up. Dream gently guided George to the couch then sat beside him with Sapnap on George's other side. Dream reached over and gave George's hand a little squeeze, and George sent him a smile before they turned to see the smirking faces of their friends.

"I have a lot of questions," Wilbur said eyeing their joined hands with a smirk, "But I think it's best we start from the beginning."

George nodded, he took in a deep breath then spoke, "Well first of all I am the Reaper."

Gasps and shock faces filled the room, "Well that explains how you were able to get the files of your targets despite it being heavily guarded." Fruitberries said.

"Well I did create it, so of course I know my way in." George said with a smile.

"George, why are you doing this?" Illumina asked.

"Wil, you remember the case that lead to the bombing incident right?" George asked.

"Of course I do, but what does that have to do with your killing spree?"

"All of my targets were part of that secret organization."

George looked at Wilbur's face that contorted from confusion to fear. " You don't mean..."

George nodded, "the very people that are out to get us, used to be one of us."

Tubbo raised his hand and said "I'm sorry, I'm not following here."

"The bombing incident that happened a year ago was not just a random terrorist attack, it was specifically set up to kill Wilbur and me." He let the others soak in the information before he continued.

"A few weeks before the incident, several of our agents who also came from Stellar were attack. They managed to escape but not without injury, we then discovered that the attacks were planned by an organization.