📜Rules📜

-----------------------------------------------------------

RULES :-

1. Writers have to follow this community permanently and readers will have to follow their writer who takes up the plot. If following from back-up accounts, do mention to the respective people.

2. Add this book to your reading list and library. 

3. Accepted languages: English or Hinglish.

4. Stolen plots and telling as you gave it or Stealing the plots aren't allowed. Strict action will be take against that person if found out copied.

5. Readers can (Private message) PM us their plots, it shouldn't be copied.

6. Writers who are interested need to comment at the page where the plot is given.

7. Writers who have taken one plot can't take another until they have published atleast three parts/6000+ words of the previous one.

8. For plots of OS and Short stories that are taken, you need to write them seperately and not mingle them with your OS or SS collection.

9. Give proper credit to the community in the first chapter of the book. Dedicate the first chapter to the person who gave the plot.

10. You need to atleast publish the prologue within one month after you take up the plot. Or else, it will be given away to someone else.

11. If you change your decision after taking up a plot and decide against writing it, please drop a message at the community to avoid wasting up plots.

12. Avoid giving inflict of rape in the story. Any plot with rape suggestions will be refrained from putting up. Also, the plot taken from the community too is asked to avoid writing rape content.

13. Do keep patience as we have a life outside too instead of hoping for immediate actions. Your queries can be commented down in this page. They will be attended by the members within 24 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------