📜Plot 16📜

Is story mein Vansh is a only businessman and mafia And Riddhima is a famous daily soap actress, lives as an orphan but have very rich family and three brothers. They are also businessman and mafia and Don't want that their enemies harm her that's why they don't want anyone to know about her. Vansh ki family mein sab vaise hi hai jaisa show mein dikhaya tha. One day the producer and director of some daily soap come to vr mansion saying that they want to shoot in VR mansion casting Riddhima and others. Riddhima is a very chirpy and bubbly girl. When Riddhima and other cast start shooting they do so much fun. Jise dekh kar VR mansion mein khushi ka mahol rehta hai. Beech mein vansh aur aryan dono Riddhima se pyaar karne lag jaate hai. And Riddhima is not interested in them. She and her co actor are in relationship. After some time Riddhima's father have a deal in vr mansion and then sabko Riddhima ki sachai pta chalti hai ki she belongs to a rich family of businessman. After that Riddhima's father fixes her marriage with Vansh without her consent. She tells her father that she don't want to marry Vansh but her co actor. But her father emotional blackmail her and they get married but Riddhima still shoot for the show. It was a normal arrange marriage which will slowly turn to love with the passage of time. Along with some jealousy and misunderstandings.

This plot is given by immj2official. Kindly follow the rules whosoever will take it.

Thank you!!