📜Plot 15📜(Taken & Ongoing)

For all she did was dream. 

As Riddhima is shot for the second time, she wakes up in her hostel and is amazed to see Sejal's horrified face. 

Was it all really a dream? No Vansh ever came into my life? Is Kabir someone for real or not? 

Her life seems like a restart to her, she meets Kabir again, He proposes her again, everything was the same.... A Deja Vu? But this time, she would not fall for the same trap as before. Riddhima spies on Kabir this time and finds out that Anupriya is really his mother. 

How came she know every single thing? 

Seeing Vansh again for the first time, she wanted to tell him everything at one go. But would he believe an orphan girl he never trusted at first...no. 

The story goes on as Riddhima decides to reveal every secret of VR Mansion, in such a manipulative way that no one ever doubts her and her intentions until one day, all of a sudden Vansh decides to marry her. 

This thought of Vansh brings about a change in Riddhima. She knew he didn't trust her. She knew he doesn't know everything. Then why?

Was it all not a dream but just his plan of revenge? 

This plot is given by Tanvi_5117. This plot is taken by Paracosmic_Soul under the name 'Fate Rewind'.

Thank you!!