📜Plot 5📜 (Taken)

*Love or Guilt?*

When Vansh fells from cliff, Siya is dead, everyone blames Riddhima. She herself feels ashamed of her actions. She decided to end her life too but Angre asks for her help. He tells about Vansh's blond trust on her and he had named all his shares to her. So she is the owner of everything which includes his dangerous work. And since Vansh is dead his rivals are waiting for right time to attack and take all his possessions. Riddhima is then trained under Angre and becomes like Vansh. She learns all the tactics of his dangerous mission and learns to answer back people. Dadi still have faith on her but other members mock and taunts her. But she is no more old Riddhima. She has become RVR, and she answers them back. She is drowned in sorrow and gets nightmares of Vansh falling from cliff. She feels she loves Vansh and that's why is sad. One fine day she met Vihaan (he is not Vansh), who is a thief. But his life is in danger as their rivals think him as Vansh. She takes her home and tells the family that she have to safeguard Vihaan. To the media she reveals he is Vansh only. Vihaan-Riddhima love story. Vihaan makes Riddhima understand that it's not love but guilt which is making her do these things for Vansh. They together finds out the real culprit behind Siya's death.

This plot is given by DrSoniaMathews. This plot is taken by Wa_ndering_Soul.

Thank you!!