📜Plot 8📜 (Taken)

*It's Complicated*

Riddhima Raichand a famous businesswoman who has no love life but only one person in her heart, her school crush, Kabir. She is now a very famous businesswoman whose PA is Vansh Raisinghania. Vansh has feelings for Riddhima but he never confessed. Once, Riddhima is invited on a school reunion party, where she takes Vansh too. There she met Kabir and instantly her old love is back. She stalks her throughout the party, and notices his interaction with her old best friend Ahaana. Vansh finds her crush on Kabir. And decides to help her get him. He arranges a date for them and Riddhima is gets happy. But later she is slapped by Ahaana as she got to know Kabir is already Ahaana's fiancé. She cries over fate as she got to know Kabir was behind her richness. All over her life she worked to get love respect and fame but now she understands everyone is just behind money and fame. She gets drunk and cries. Vansh consoles her but she ends up kissing him. So now a series of complications arises and Ahaana blames Riddhima. Later Vansh and Riddhima gets on a mission to reveal Kabir's true colors to Ahaana. Riddhima falls for him in between the mission.

This plot is given by DrSoniaMathewsThe Plot taken by wandering_Alaska.

Thank you!!