📜Plot 22📜

Vansh is a rude & arrogant business man while Riddhima is a hardworking girl doing a job in a average company. She is orphan. 

Their first meeting is like this.. 

Riddhima was working till late on a project, she was going home at 11 pm but not getting any auto or taxi. Being too much tired, she took a shortcut for her home. While walking on the road, a car hits her.

The owner of car came out & saw her lying on the road bleeding very badly. He took her to his home & a doctor treated her. After a week she regains her consciousness & found herself in a luxurious room which is bigger than her whole apartment.

Later Vansh came to meet Riddhima & even stopped her to go back her home saying that she is injured because of him so its his responsibility to take care of her. She had fracture in her leg & right arm. She lived at his place for a month. After that also when Riddhima tried to go her home, he stopped her again. Soon after few months he gave her papers of a contract marriage.

They married each other but still Vansh never told her what's in his heart. Riddhima started liking him slowly. Once a girl came to their house searching for Vansh, saying that she is his ex girlfriend. And seeing Riddhima, she got angry & told her "Vansh did not marry you out of love. He married you just because your face is similar to his ex wife who is dead"

Plot given by alia_thewriterAnyone interested in taking up the plot, please go through the rules.

Thank you!