📜Plot 4📜 (Taken & Ongoing)

Riddhima and Kabir were friends since college, as they started working together on a project they both fell deeply in love with each other. As the project was on archeology, both have to do research on the topic from different places and for that they will have to depart from each other.

And as Riddhima left for her work, she got busy with her life that she completely forgot every other work, even eating was getting difficult. After completing her research for 4 months, she came back to Delhi to meet Kabir where she heard that he didn't came back.

She called him and when he didn't responded her call. She went to his place where he went but to her dismay she found his dead body in the hospital. Broken she came back to Delhi and went to the house where both used to stay coz of there project. Just Kabir's parents knew about Riddhima and Kabir. 

Riddhima's mother forced her to marry Vansh. Vansh, her namesake cousin whom she used to hate since childhood but on the other hand he loves her since childhood. He had seen her at Kabir's last rites and his heart broke seeing her like that crying for Kabir. He used to show her how he hates her but always took care of her from behind.

Riddhima's parents advice her to marry Vansh and unable to reply them, she attempts suicide. Vansh proposes her that they can live their ways and just get a namesake marriage done for their parents sake. Kabir's mother asked her to marry Vansh as she had her complete life. She agreed and got married.

This plot has been given by kia_sabbineni

Plot Taken by Niyati00 under the name "Reassemblance Of Life"

Thank You!!