📜Plot 14📜(Taken)

VR is big business mafia of Asia. He has a brother Aryan. Riddhima is a 19 year old medical student and she has best friend Sejal. Aryan makes Sejal pregnant due to which Riddhima goes to his brother to accept Sejal and Aryan marriage as he really loves her. But here VR is madly in love with her at the first sight and he asks her to marry him after marriage only I will allow Aryan to marry Sejal . And Riddhima unreluctantly accepted his offer. Vansh love here is very dark and forceful, that he don't allow any men to come near her. Here Riddhima hates him and Angre knows about VR loving a 19 year old girl who is half of his age and VR is just using Aryans mistake to make Riddhima his . When Aryan gets to know about Sejal being pregnant he goes to Riddhima and Sejal but Riddhima slaps him. VR here is very dark love that he doesn't allow any of his family member to hurt her with words nor he allows any person to come bet them or even to talk between them as he cannot tolerate any person between them and he is very strict and obsessed with her. Kabir also loves her when he first time came to arrest VR. Vansh is elder than her and also Riddhima is scared of only VR here and when he met Riddhima with Aryan and Sejal he was obsessed possessed with her . Riddhima is very good with her work but is afraid of VR as his love is forceful but after sometime she falls in love with him but fear was there . Vansh once told her u have to love me with your will or my with my will or I will get loved by u in my own ways.

This plot is given by maitriyitisha and taken by GaurishaRastogi.

Thank you!!