📜Plot 10📜 (Taken & Ongoing)

The plot is based on Pakistani drama Malaal- e-Yaar.

Riansh version summary: Riddhima is a 19 year old headstrong girl and Vansh, the future head of his tribe, an ill-mannered and orthodox were married when they were kids itself but they have no clue about it. They lead their individual lives until they crash into each other.

They start on a bitter note as Riddhima hates him for his orthodox and ill-treating nature. Soon, after some more bitter meeting where they stay at wit ends, they discover that they are cousins and are forced to stay in the same house.

As her sister refuses to marry him, initially the fiancé of Vansh, her father announces the wedding of Riddhima to him. Vansh agrees to the marriage as he gets to know of their childhood marriage and because of the order of the elders. However, Riddhima is against it.

As she runs away, she is forcefully brought back by Vansh and his men and they get married as he blackmails her with her sister's life.

Riddhima thus vows never to accept him while Vansh promises her to turn her into the perfect 'bahu' of the house. 

Both fall in love with each other in the process with Vansh alongside realizing his mistakes and accepting that wives are equal, putting the end to the long history of the tribe wherein wives are disrespected.

This plot is requested by anonymous (maitri). It has been taken up by Riya_Bansal29 and being written under the title 'Regret of once beloved.'

Thank you!!