📜Plot 3📜

Starts when Kabir comes to arrest Vansh . Kabir take Vansh to cliff then that fight. Riddhima reached their. Vansh blamed Riddhima for his arrest and Sia in coma. They somehow fools Kabir and return mansion before Anupriya can do Vansh's death drama. tension increase in Riansh relationship day by day and they separated (It should be like they were somewhere guilty and couldn't balance their relationship)

Then leap of 21 year and here Riansh consummate their marriage on karvachauth. Vansh become more heartless, cruel, devil and dangerous. No. 1 businessman, top cruel mafia of Asia. Basically rules India to be precise Asia Sia is in coma. Ishani and Angre's relationship is progressing. They has a son whose name is Ishan. Vansh love Ishan as his own son. As he always thought that ki agar uska koi baacha hota to Ishan jesa hi hota in case agar Riansh saath hote. Now here comes SRR 20 year old. Lives in Europe. Have connection with India politicians and business man also. Mafia king of Europe. Rules Europe. Same like of VR. Till age of 18 he lived in India and Inspired from VR. Loves his 'gudiya' and 'Princess' more than anything. Over possessive and protective of 'gudiya'. Started his own company and become famous in short time Riddhima is now a famous surgeon and physiotherapist also. She wishes to cure Sia by herself. Living with Sejal. Sejal is married to a business man. He considered Riddhima as his sister and his parents love Riddhima as their daughter. Sejal and Riddhima both has daughters. Kavya and Anamika. Anamika is on wheelchair. Kavya and Anamika share soul sister bond. One day Riddhima was attacked she went in coma and Anamika lost her walking ability. Anamika calls Riddhima "Mumma" , Sejal "Masi ma".

Kavya, Ishan and Anamika study in same college. As the story progresses Kavya and Ishan fall in love with each other. Ishan and Anamika share bro-sis relation. Ishan have met Riddhima and they develops unknown loving caring relationship. Vansh's love for Riddhima again starts which is becoming obsessive, possessive dominating. Later SRR started to hate him.

How Vansh and Riddhima unite? How will Riddhima handle his obsessive love? How will SSR and Vansh relationship progress? How will a father reunite with his children? How will Riddhima cure Sia? How they all sort their differences amidst Kavya and Ishan marriage?

This Plot is given by rishika89. Anyone who is interested in taking up this plot can comment. Do check up with the rules.

Thank you!!