📜Plot 6📜 (Taken)

Riddhima is a widow who was married to Sarthak (arranged marriage), she has a son, Aarav, who is five year old. She works as a receptionist in a hotel which belongs to Vansh's father. She is a good daughter in law, who always gets taunts from her mil as she blames Riddhima for his son's death. She is an author in disguise, under the pen name, Angelsimmons. She writes tragedy romance at nights. Her brother in law, Kabir, knows everything about her. He is her only friend.

Sarthak Dixit, Riddhima's husband, who died in a bike accident (that is what all thinks) is actually a betrayer. He loves Ahana Veena, a businesswoman under whom he worked. His mother, Anupriya Dixit got to know about her son's extra marital affair. Sarthak manipulates her in the name of suicide and thus Anupriya decides do this drama and help him unite with Ahana. Sarthak changes his name to Angre and moves with Ahana, while everyone believes him as dead. What he did not know was that Riddhima was pregnant with his child. 

Riddhima's life is now pale, which only contains her son and family. All she wants is happiness for them. This is the story about Dixits. Now RaiSinghanias : Ajay RaiSinghania, the owner of Royal Group of hotels is ruthless man. He doesn't care about anyone, which includes his family. He always wants his business to be in number one position. He is orthodox and thinks that only a man can run a business. He thus makes Vansh the CEO of his hotel and himself retires. Talking about Vansh, he is five year younger than Riddhima, and has least interest in business. He likes to read and paint. He is a fan of angelsimmons. Ishani, his sister is crazy for business. She has caliber to reach heights but she is refused by her father, because she is a girl. When she gets to know about her brother getting the CEO position, she begins to hate him. Then we have Sonia (you can change the name) in this family, who is actually the daughter of a maid, but since her parents died, RaiSinghanias took her and take care of her as their own.

Everyone is fond Sonia, she is twenty year old, except Ajay. Ajay hates her, according to him, she is not of their status, because she is mute (that is what people thinks). She has never spoken to anyone after her parents death, but she is actually a singer in disguise, under the pen name, Diva. Ishani and Vansh both are close to Sonia. And Ajay blackmails Vansh in the name of Sonia's education, and thus he have to take the empire. He too knows that Ishani deserves to be ceo, but he is helpless. Then, Uma, their mother, who loves everyone and hates Ajay to the core. Ajay and Uma are just couple in front of media and others while they never talk. Reason being Ajay's infidelity. Ajay cheated on Uma, long ago, and slept with Veena, the famous businesswoman. People used to talk a lot about their relation. They use to say Veena is her mistress. Ajay and Veena has two children, Ahana and Aaryan. So Uma hates Ajay for this and Veena did suicide because of Ajay being married. Ahana hates her father and thus when she falls in love with Sarthak and got to know about him being married, she got scared and thought history is repeating, thus she asks him to divorce her wife and get married to her, if he loves her. But Sarthak did the unthinkable. 

Ahana is ambitious. She is insecure. Aaryan who loves to play guitar is forced by her to sing. He is known as AV among fans. This is kind of character sketch. Story starts from the concert competition which is between AV and Diva. Kabir is fan of Diva and he books tickets for Riddhima and Aarav as well. Sonia herself is Diva so she goes to the concert with her disguise, she changes her style, like hair highlights, eye colour and all. Concert is at Royal Hotels itself, so Vansh and Ishani are already there. That's how their life clashes. Couples are~ Sonia- Aaryan; Kabir-Ishani; Vansh-Riddhima; Ahanna-Angre (Sarthak).

It's actually a bit completed, whoever wants to take the plot please contact me for draft, that could give some clarity. Also I know this ff will have many chapters.

The plot is given by DrSoniaMathews. This Plot taken by CarolineGomes589.

Thank you!!