📜Plot 9📜 (Taken & Ongoing)

All she wanted was A Simple Life with the man she loved. But what she got was far beyond this. She accepted his dangerous life but with a new life evolving in her womb, she asked him to chose one.

His World or A simple life.

He chose a life without danger, with her. And thus planned to run away with her and their unborn child, away from India, away from his dark world. But Kabir ruined their plan.

As they were trapped in the forest, with Kabir in one direction and Chang's man in other. They made a difficult choice. To separate their ways.

Vansh pushed Riddhima towards the pit and himself fought with enemies. After winning the fight when he turned to find Riddhima, and took her back to home, he felt something changed.

She no more wanted the simple life. She wanted him to become the King of the Dark World.

Something changed? But what? Circumstances? Decisions? Choices? Or Riddhima?

Actually Vyom sent his wife Cherry, who is Riddhima's lookalike to RaiSinghanias. Cherry is sent so that she can help Vansh to get the crown of Mafia. And later Vyom can kill Vansh and can get the crown for himself. They have kept Riddhima as hostage. Now Cherry is living with Vansh and is slowly falling for his gestures. All through her love she lived with Vyom whose entire focus was on the dark crown but this man (Vansh) showers her with love (bcoz he thinks she is Riddhima). Love triangle... But Vansh soon feels and understands she is not Riddhima. Mission to find Riddhima. Cherry herself helps him, coz she understands she cannot force someone to love.

This plot is given by DrSoniaMathews .

It is taken up by Riddhima_VRS and being written under the title "Ataraxia".

Thank you!!