✧ terroriser//vanoss ─ intruders

Terroriser & Vanoss
Intruders

━━━━      an idea I had where the dirty knife boys meet TNT duo from the Dream SMP, featuring you, the fifth wheel. Joking.

──  AU  ──  minecraft × real life?
──  platonic

After a few adjustments on the redstone and explosives, the duo did a test to make sure it worked accordingly to plan and once it did, the Irishman would reset the server. "Aw, dude, I can't wait to show the others." The Canadian said to the other. "Imagine their reactions!"

The irishman only scoffed at his words, "Tyler's reaction is pretty predictable."

Vanoss laughed, nodding. "Oh, yeah." Looking down at his versatile gadget, he noticed you were on the server. "Brian?"

"Yeah?" Said man replied, adjusting his diamond sword in it's sheath. "What is it, Evan?"

"How long has (Y/n) been here?"

The server operator, peeking at his friend's watch, he mentally face palmed. "I don't know..." Brian answered before looking at Evan then back at the device. How long were you online? "Should we tell them about..."

The Canadian turned it off, he remained silent, thinking - should they tell you about the ”prank” or not? "I mean, I did ask them if they had any extra iron and gunpowder a few days ago..." He mumbled, just as he was about to answer the question, the two heard an explosion, it sounded near by.

"What was that?" the duo asked each other.

"You didn't place any TNT near the Chick-fil-A or Popeye's, did you?"

"No," Evan answered, "I swear..." he said, putting his hands up.

Sighing, Brian began walking towards the direction of the explosion, "Well, you aren't using your acting voice." Mocking him, the man with the plastic owl head for a mask assumably only snickered. From the beacon, to one of the two restaurants. The Irishman was now in front of the Chick-fil-A, in all it's glory, and he didn't spot a hole in the wall or a crater on the ground. Just as he was about to check the back of the restaurant, he heard hushed voices.

"Dude, Big Q-- Quackity, you can't just blow up a... a restaurant!" An unfamiliar British voice angrily told the individual with him off. Brian scrunched up his nose slightly, holding his breath.

Quackity merely scoffed, "And why not?" Then a familiar sound alarmed the operator, TNT was being placed. Of course he would know. "This place looks pretty abandoned, Wilbur, now give me back the flint and steel."

You could just hear the smirk in the man's voice as he spoke. "I don't think I will." A pause. "Can't be a copycat now, can you? Should've had an extra."

Quietly exhaling before activating his own convertible watch, he went to message Vanoss, "meet me at your treehouse, it's important"

With that, Terroriser, as quietly and yet swiftly as he could, left the scene of the explosion and made his way to the tall treehouse. After a few minutes of walking, he saw the man with the owl mask waiting by the start of the coaster. "What is it, Brine?" He asked as he sat in a minecart.

Aforementioned male sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I found some weirdos, they blew up the back of Chick-fil-A." he spoke to the other which made him stop spinning around the cart, as if it was a boat.

"And? Can't you just... kick them out or something?"

"I could... but they might beat us in a 2v2 and might have more explosives - who knows what else will explode, especially with the TNT under our houses."

"Oh crap..."

The duo fell into silence, thinking of what to do.

Singing quietly to yourself while rearranging the furniture in your humble abode was what you were currently doing. Moving the flowerpot on the table by the window so it gets sunlight, you smiled.

Hearing a faint buzz from the device on the wooden chest by the door, you trudged towards it and checked what it was... A message from, pretty much, a god!

TehTerroriser messaged you:
meet us near the homer