✧ terroriser ─ date night

Terroriser
date night

━━━━ very late post, requested by MagicShop_Kate. It's not exactly what you described, but I hope it's still alright!

── AU ── GTA (Some mentions of it being that AU, but still considerably fluff)
── romantic

"Brian, your date is here!" Called out Brock to his friend as the few other people in the living room snickered to themselves. The male in the hoodie and sunset undershirt turned to you, "You're (Y/n), right?" You only nodded, confused. "You take good care of him." Was all he said, rather quietly, awkwardly patting your shoulder before sitting himself down next to the one in a light polo and what seemed to be shorts.

Shortly after standing there, all awkward, Brian finally walked down the stairs. "(Y/n)," He greeted, gently holding onto your wrist and dragging you along with him. You can tell he was happy that you showed up, ecstatic, as well as afraid... You inaudibly sighed to yourself, you can understand why, but the two of you have been dating for two months now. He's dating an innocent person, of course he'd be scared, he didn't want the law to think you were an accomplice - You're dating a criminal, every time you think about it makes you wonder if you've lost it, but you know you haven't. He was genuinely interesting to you and you've developed romantic feelings for him.

"I know it isn't much for a date, but as you know--"

You interrupt him from continuing. "Mhm, yeah, I know, I get it." Lightly untangling yourself from his hold, you sat down on his bed, looking at his laptop. "What are we watching?"

"I was thinking action, sci-fi or a rom-com." Brian listed off, sitting down beside you, being sure to not invade on your personal space. You sat there, thinking of which genre sounded alright enough to watch.

After probably two minutes, you turned to the Irishman. "They're all shit suggestions... No horror?" You joked, when really you didn't mind too much, he scoffed at your words. "I guess a [movie genre preference from the three] would do." He nodded and clicked on the movie using the touch pad, he gets up to dim the lights before sitting back down.

The intro for the film played through, names of the people that helped produce and edit appearing and disappearing, then a character walked in on screen shortly after.

Forty five minutes through the movie and half surprisingly, you were interested on the plot. It was like you've watched the movie before with the predictable scenarios, but there were some moments that caught you off guard. Brian had the same thoughts, you could tell with the way his eyes widen, how he tried not to flinch at a semi scare, or exclaim out of shock at something. You realized how you've had your attention on him just as much as you did for the movie.

Taking in his features from his soft hair, pretty light eyes, facial hair... You'd forget that he was a criminal if you kept this up. In the mid of staring at him, you released a yawn making him look at you. He chuckled at your surprised and embarrassed look, "Tired?" Once you only looked away and leaned your head on his shoulder, he hesitantly put an arm around your form.
Eyes looking back at the movie, you struggle to focus on it with rather droopy eyelids. Closing your eyes, not wanting to open them anytime soon before snoozing off, you felt a short kiss pressed against your temple along with the words: "Sweet dreams, love."