★ alpha team ─ five fools

Alpha Team
five neutral average fools

━━━━ Inspired by the boy, EddieVR. Double Eddie, let's go.

── platonic

Managing to convince Allison and Ruby for one night of messing with the virtual transportation machinery because the team's programmers requested you to, you're still surprised that they were fine with it. Unlocking the room to Alpha Team's station, the lights turned on and you made your way to the observation deck above while notifying the boys that you did it on the phone.

"So... how does Ruby do it again?" Reading back the words she typed it on your phone, you search for the buttons that needed to be pressed and only pointed at them with a finger, going through the instructions. "Why did she think it was a good idea to give me a list?" This is way more complicated than that wretched school subject which says a lot...

"I knew you'd have trouble." Speaking of the devil, Ruby's heels clicked with each step and you see her with a jacket on. "Allison decided it'd be better to have someone babysit you idiots." She explained as the control panel was activated, several buttons, levers and frames lighting up. You only nodded at those words.

Shortly, the squad rolled in and they were all wearing onesies making you snicker. Judging by their faces, Tommy must've forced them to put those on. Eddie was wearing a familiar red owl suit that looked like it was from an animated show or something, Buck was dressed as a horse (he's still wearing a beanie, the set he got had a horse beanie), Tommy was... an amalgamation between his usual bear hoodie and a pig while Mason wore a blue dinosaur suit. "Aw, how cute!" You teased at them, apparently the microphone wasn't muted so you received playful glares from them.

Buck gasped, "(Y/n), don't think you're free. We bought a narwhal one!" Tommy pulled out the onesie from his duffel bag and showed it to you from below.

"Also, we? I bought everything with my own money." The mint haired male said before jokingly pouting. Turning around, you go down the steps to get the onesie from him.

Unsurprisingly, you could still hear them. "We didn't ask you to buy it, Tom. Also, I'm a horse, I could stomp you right now."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Where'd that aggressiveness come from? Oh, wait, you're Irish..."

"Step on me and I could maybe learn how to-"

"Alright! I don't want to know what you're about to say," Reaching for the narwhal suit from the American, you grabbed it. "Thank you."

"How is this supposed to work?" The silly looking male looked at the four of you in disbelief, adjusting the Roxanne mask that he was assigned with before deciding to clip it onto his utility belt instead. The game you morons were in was custom made by the poor programmers that were probably still up in that room and it needed to be tested. It was a fan game of that well-known horror game, Five Night's at Freddy's, mechanics inspired from Slender: The Eight Pages. So far, a few errors here and there, as well as spooks.

The objectives were simple: Survive, collect all masks, don't lose those masks, escape. Currently, however, the five of you were huddled into a corner after getting chased by Kentucky, fortunately you all managed to lose her. "It's going to work!" Eddie persisted and you nervously handed him your Sun and Moon masks, the brunette eyed the objects before giving you the Moon one back. "Come on, guys, (Y/n) trusts the idea."