✦ vanoss - property

yandere! Vanoss
property

━━━━     rewrite of ”property” from the first book. that one-shot was probably my only favorite from that entire book tbh.
  in this, reader is a self-employed phone detective, will be explained in the one-shot. idea from game ”peek a phone”.

  just how many rynx song titles did i put near the end of this 💀

──   au ──      GTA
──   angst?

──   tw   ──    stalking, mentions of ”murder”, panicking/panic attack  (I think that's all of it?)

It was either ”Too much love will kill you” or ”The more you love, the more it can kill”.  Who ever knew love could be so dangerous?

In this case, he didn't know the answer, maybe he'll find it at the end of the day or at the end of the non-existent journey.

The notorious gang leader didn't know how the fuck it even started (or maybe he does know how and he's just gaslighting himself). But recently, he's grown an interest to the police's newest detective, their name was kept under the wraps, but they had a reputation for solving mysteries only by an individual's phone - whether it be a missing person, a criminal on the run, a random that purposely sent a phone thinking they'd never ever get caught. All solved. The interest Vanoss had on them being romantic. It was foolish. He's never seen their face or voice, doesn't know their name! Only aware of the fact that they had a prowess of solving mysteries through a phone, they were likely tech savvy...

Also, can't forget the fact that they pretty much work with the police.

But, whoa, fortunately, it's not like the man known for wearing an owl mask is a criminal or anything. "Motherfucker..." The Canadian muttered to himself in disbelief of his own feelings. The phone detective was such an enigma... He liked that. Nothing wrong with a bit of mystery. "No, shut up." Vanoss told himself before running a hand through his hair. He huffed, deciding to satisfy his feelings despite his self protests against it.

He already had a plan.

The plan... was risky, too risky, to say the least.

Vanoss had used an old phone he found lying around and had the considered tech savvys of the group, Wildcat and Terroriser, do his thing with the gadget as he was told before the leader instructed him to add a certain tiny device into it. Instead of having one of his men do the rest of the work, he decided to do it himself. In his civilian clothes, he sitting down on a park bench, trying to mind his own business, and when he got up, he purposely dropped the set up phone and walked out of the park as soon as possible. Now here's hoping that it lands on the right hands. The hands of his beloved.

...Bapada-boopy. The plan worked, though. The old phone's selfie camera was compromised to a recording system, filming the person that wasn't the device's owner (the camera would know because of the fingerprint scanner on the power button to the side). The phone also recorded audio, as well as the screen when switched on, so he saw how they took a couple of seconds to connect the pieces together, how the detective swiped at the screen, searching for the phone owner's address anywhere inside of the gadget. And of course, they found it.