★ realizing they like you!

━━━   view it as romantic or platonic if you want. if platonic – they just like you more than everyone else :)

if romantic, as in, realizing that they have a crush on you?... they're in denial

I'm also planning to just have this as an Alpha Betas book, I hope you understand! its been fun writing for my favorite group of youtubers, but I wanna focus on the show's characters.

Eddie

–    You clash really well with the group – personality and humor was enough to have you fit in.
–    You understand the assignment and knew where a certain joke was going.
–   If your personality is contrasting to theirs, they make it work.
–    Eddie is glad that you're with them; really grateful that you both met.
–    The fact that you can make the team smile and get everyone to get together in your own way, he thinks that that's a great trait.
–     Huge chemistry with everyone in the squad, especially you and him.
–      He can't help but be happy when you're conversing with them, or him specifically.
–     In short, you're his comfort person.

Buck

–    Something about you made the Irishman feel at ease.
–    He doesn't know what it is or why, but his mood simply shifts to a calm one in mere instances.
–    E.g., he'd clutching a controller so tightly after dying in a game where the main character had a cup for a head, he nearly smashes the thing to the ground or at the wall.
–    But then you walk in to check on him and its as if you're presence or aura alone was adequate to cause him to smile and calm down.
–     It was odd. But he not once questioned it.
–     Buck only realized the changes when the rest of the group pointed it out.
–     He swiftly said that he didn't want to leave a bad impression.
–     Well, not wrong, but makes sense.

Tommy

–    Conceited and quite prideful of any achievement or reward he gets.
–    Always trying to ”impress” and boast at any given opportunity.
–    So when he updated you about him driving a vechile and being clutch; when he saw the look of awe on your countenance - he felt even more proud of himself.
–     Soon he's always trying to impress, more than usual, more specifically trying to leave, specifically, you amazed.
–     You were so kind to him - so uplifting, supportive and understanding of his every choice and move.
–     One day, Tommy began wondering why the fuck he was doing all of that.
–     Perhaps it was simply nice to have someone appreciate his bull stories.

Mason

–    Bro's personality is sarcasm; everyone in the HQ knows this.
–    Without even trying, he just makes you smile.
–     And that makes him grin almost instantly.
–    He'd be explaining something, using big words to describe something that it doesn't make sense. Then you just laugh.
–     It's always the highlight of his day.
–     You merely grinning - even a teensy grin, and then your ”signature” laugh.
–     With that thought, he found himself pausing. He's not taking it back, though.
–     Mason liked making you smile.

Ruby

–    You do well with your role in Alpha Team, and everyone else in the group thanked and appreciated your work and efforts.
–    Especially the analyst woman.
–    Ruby is just so glad that you're there. Taking the mission seriously when it's needed and assisting the team in any way. Be it pointing out something that flew over the rest of the team's heads, helping with kills, or steering them in the right direction.
–    She really admires what you can do, sometimes she finds herself envious about it.
–     It's just so fascinating to her when she sees you experimenting or writing down some things.
–     Overall, big fan of your work and skills.
–     However, she soon notices that it's probably more than simple admiration.
–     She's even more in awe at you after this.

Spunc

–    You're someone Spunc can rely on, despite everything. Spunc is someone that you can rely on, too, despite his goofiness.
–    This guy admires, adores, likes, and most likely loves everyone he talks to! A truckload of care and affection from this A.I.
–    For you, he'll try his bestest to help and assist you in anything! Whatever more.
–    Questions galore!
–     He likes how you're patient with him and don't mind his company – or his questions, his rambles.
–     Very happy for whatever you do! Liked how you're interested on whatever he has to say or has planned.
–     Don't tell the others, but... you're his favorite :O
–     He likes you so much, very much! Without a doubt. Take it how you will.

04/30/23 - 762 words