ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

M.S- enjoy yourself hunny and be yourself you will love it please stay in touch.

E- I will thank you for everything that you have done for me over the past 2 years.

Miss Stokes was your last hug, you made your way down the steps with Chris, you wanted to carry your own bags but he insisted on doing so you let him as you didn't want to argue with him. You got in the car and took one final look before waving and driving away for good.               
You were a little sad that you weren't going to wake up there or see Becky anymore but you knew this was a new start and had to take the advice you keep getting 'put yourself out there'.

C- hey you okay? 'with a soft understanding voice'

E- yeah im fine its just weird not being with them anymore.

C- yeah, I can assure you that im going to do the best I can okay. How about some food are you hungry.

E- a little bit yeah.

We stopped at Wendy's, I got a apple and cranberry chicken salad as it was the healthiest option there and Chris got an espresso and a bacon and cheese potato. When I asked for a salad he looked at me weirdly and said I could get something else if I wanted but I said it was fine and I wanted the salad.

C- so how come you got a salad?

E- oh it was just the healthiest option.

C- it's ok so steer towards the unhealthier options sometimes.

E- yeah I know I just don't like to and I'm not really a huge fast food person.

There was a few minutes of uncomfortable silence as Chris didn't know how to respond to what I juts said, until he broke it.

C- well its going to be a bit of a journey, we should be at home in roughly an hour.

E- can I uhh use the aux?

C- yeah sure, what songs do you like listening to?

E- umm I like NF and Artic monkeys.

We have been driving for about 30 minutes now and one of favourite songs came on and I start to sing quietly as I stare out the window, I don't realise Chris is staring at me until the song is finished.

C- you didn't tell me you could sing.

E- oh I can't I'm really bad.

C- it didn't sound like it just then your really good.

You blush as Chris's comment and nod your head so it doesn't become a debate.

C- so my family already know about you and will come by tomorrow to meet you just so you can get settled in tonight, how does that sound.

E- yeah that's fine. How long until we are there?

C- right now.

We start to pull into the driveway of this amazing huge modern house, my jaw drops and I just stare mesmerised at the house to stuck in my own thoughts to know the car has stopped.

C- hey you might start to catch flies soon if you don't close your mouth.

E- oh yeah sorry, its just how can you live in a place like this all on your own.

C- well I'm not alone anymore because I have you and I also had dodger to keep me company.
You are okay with dogs aren't you?

E- yeah I love them!

C- here let me get your bags for you.

E- honestly it's fine I can do it.

He stops in his tracks and turns to me.... Oh god I'm getting the look already i've not even been here for 5 minutes and i'm already getting the look.