ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟞

⚠️smut warning⚠️

This is not the best smut I've wrote before so please bare that in mind.

You went over to your dad and said you were feeling tired and wanted to go to bed after you said goodbye to everyone and grabbed Tom's hand and we ran to the elevator.

Once the elevator doors opened tom pushed my back against the wall and we started making out,  I pressed our floor number slightly look over while kissing tom. The kiss lengthens and too slides his tongue into my mouth.

The elevator doors open and we don't realise until we see some people walking in. I break the kiss first and Tom looks at me questionably and then sees the other people, we run out of the elevator and once we have seen the doors has re-closed we burst out laughing while running to Tom's room.

We get in to Tom's room and he immediately pushes my up against the door once I've closed it. He moves my hair out the way and starts kissing his way from my ear to the bottom of my collar bone, half way down he finds my sweet spot and I let out a small moan which makes him smile.

He places his hands under my bum lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, I start sucking on his neck as he walks us to the bedroom leaving hickeys all over him. He walks over to the bed and places my down back first, his hand slowly make there way up to the tin strings on my dress and he looks at me.

T- "can I?"

I nod my head and he starts pulling my arms from the strings and all the down of my body. He stands there and admires my body looking at every inch of me.

E- "like what ya see." Giving him a cocky smile.

T- "only if you new." He said liking his lips.

Tom gently climbed on top of my and started kissing me from my neck and make his way down to my chest, he stopped and looks and I just gave I'm a slight nod and he reached his arms behind my back and unclasped my bra taking it in his hand and throwing it away. He started to kiss my boobs then moving over to one and taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking it, this really turned me on and started making me moan.

E- "mmmm tomm." I said tiling my head back.

T- "you like that baby girl." He said moving to the other nipple.

After he sits up and kisses me on the lips then I start to remove his top. I traced my fingers down his abs making my way to his trousers, you could already see how hard he was bulging through them. I unable the belt and pull them down tossing them of the bed. Just as I'm about to go further he stops me and pushes me back down taking off my underwear.

T- "I'm gonna fuck you so good baby." He says tracing his fingers up and down my folds. "You sure your ready."

E- "100%"

He licks his fingers and inserts one into my me slowly moving it up and down, he speeds up and I start moaning even louder then he slips his second fingers and and increases the speed even more whist his thumb is circling around my clit.

E- "toommm" I moan loudly.

T- "I love seeing you squirm baby girl."

E- "don't stop." My moans getting louder.

Tom keeps going until I nearly reach my high and removes his fingers, the loss of contact makes me whimper a bit wanting more which makes Tom laugh a little.

He stands at the top of the bed while I'm trying to get comfy again and takes his wet boxers of showing how hard he is. Tom walks over to me sitting me on the edge of the bed and him standing in front of me.

T- he grabs my chin making me look up at him. "Are you sure you want to do this we can wait I-"

E- "yes I'm ready, I don't want to wait." I say cutting him off.

I push myself into the middle of the bed and slowly laying myself down to get an effect on him. His eyebrow raises slightly not wanting to show anything and climbed back on the bed and hovers over me.

T- "this is going to hurt okay."

E- "yeah, I know." Slowing my breathing down.

T- "do you know the colour system?" He asks curiously.

E- "no." I say looking at him confused.

T- "okay so it's like traffic lights, green means you okay, yellow means you want me to slow down but keep going and if you want me to stop at anytime just yell red."

E- "okay I got that." I say smiling at him.

He moves down and lines himself up with my entrance. He looks at me for reassurance and I smile up at him and with that he pushes his lengthy cock inside of me. I gasp as the sudden feeling of him stretching me out, it was painful at the start and he noticed.

T- "what colour?"

E- "green, just stay there for a minute."

We stay in this position for a couple of minutes getting used to the feeling and I finally let him carry on. He moves himself in and out slowly.

T- "you feel so good baby." He says grunting

Tom starts to speed up and grabs my wrists and pins them down to the bed above my head as he starts to push in harder.

E- "ahhh umm god! Tomm." I moan loudly. "Fuckkkkk" I say jagged as he pushes in and out faster.

T- "I love you so much baby girl."

E- "I-I'm gonna cum!" I squealed out.

T- "cum baby girl."

I released the right nod in my stomach all out onto Tom's cock as my moans get quieter and quieter as Tom helps me ride my high out. Tom collapses on top of me as we get our breathing back to normal. We stay like this for 5 minutes before he removes his length from me which makes me moan a little.

T- "wow that was."

E- "amazing." I breathed out.

T- "yeah it was definitely that." He chuckled.

E- "god I love you." I say cuddling into his chest.

T- "I love you more baby." He says kissing the top of my head.

Thanks for reading this chapter
Don't forget to vote lovely's xx