ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

~Time Skip 1 Week Later~

So today me and my dad are flying out to LA, my dad got the day of work so we will be flying there this morning and coming back later on tonight. Your probably wondering where we are going, we'll I have managed to get an audition for Godzilla: king Of The Monsters. I am going to be auditioning for the part of Maddison Russel, and I am super excited yet nervous but my dads not doing the best job of helping me.

C- "do you have your script?"

E- "yes dad."

C- "do you remember your lines?"

E- "yes dad."

C- "passport?"

E- "yes dad, do you have yours?"

My dad starts checking his pockets and once again no passport.

C- "no, I'll be right back stay down here."

E- "yes captain." 'I saluted him as he left'

I'm sat down on one of the comfy sofas in the entrance to the hotel, when robert comes over to me.

R- "hey kiddo, how you feeling?"

E- "I'm good, really excited, you?"

R- "yeah I'm good, your gonna smash it kid."

E- "thank rob, good way to boost my confidence."'Giving him a grateful smile'

R- "let me know how it goes, won't ya."

E- "yeah of course, I'll message you once I've finished it."

R- "atta girl, go knock it out of the park, I'll see you later."

E- "see you, bye rob."

Not long after Robert leaves I see my dad speed walking out of the elevator.

C- "come on let's go, we're running late."

E- "and I wonder who's fault that is 'sarcastically rolling my eyes'"

C- "I'm not going to argue with that. Have you seen anyone?"

E- "yeah rob came to talk to me, I said I would let him know how it went."

C- "yeah make sure to tell him, he'll hold you up for it if you don't. Right come on the car has been waiting for ages."

We put our bags into the car and we set of for the airport, once we arrive everything seems fine until we step out the car and are bombarded with paparazzi. I don't know how they knew we were going to be there, because the only people who knew about the audition were the marvel cast, my dad his manger and the driver. I have a hoodie and sunglasses on and I'm trying to keep my head down as far as possible so they don't get pictures of my face while my dad is walking in front of me leading the way.

E- "d-Chris can you hurry up." 'I stop myself saying dad because his interview is sometime this week'

He tries his best to get past them all but they are circling us and I start getting claustrophobic yet again, some people just don't understand how scary it is to be in these situations.
I grab my dads hand and hold it tight and squeeze it two times, he told me to squeeze it once if I'm okay or squeeze it twice if I'm scared/overwhelmed.

C- "can you all move out the way!" 'Chris half shouts at the paparazzi'

P- "were just doing our job man."

C- "I don't care what your job is!, she's just a kid now move!"

Not many of them move so my dad jumps into protection move and walks into them all who are in front of us to move them out of the way. I still have my head down once we have passed them all and got into a secure location with a few tears running down my face.