ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝

When I said dad my dads face was priceless he was shocked yet ecstatic at the same time.

C- y-you just called me dad.

E- yes, yes I did.

C- wow umm wow.

E- you better get use to it.. dad.

~2 week later~

We leave for Atlanta next week and I couldn't be more excited about meeting everyone and see how the whole thing works, today my dads scrip for civil war came and he let me read it over and choose the bit I want to read with him as some practice,

C- okay so which bit we doing?

E- the part where it's only Steve and Nat in the church after the funeral is that okay?

C- that's perfect should we get started.

E- should I follow stage directions as-well?

C- would be better for your practice.

E- okay let's start.

~In scene~

C- when I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out that she was alive. I was just lucky to have her.

E- she had you back, too.

C- who else signed?

E- Tony.Rhodey.Vision.

C- Clint?

E- says he's retired (giving a slight smile)

C- Wanda?

E- TBD. I'm off the Vienna for the signing of the Accords. There's plenty of room on the jet.
(Steve bows his head and sighs)

E- just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together.
(As most convincing herself)

C- what are we giving up to do it?
(She sighs. He shakes his head, unconvinced)

C- I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it

E- I know.

C- then what are you doing here?

E- I didn't want you to be alone.
(She pulls him into a hug)

E- come here.

C- wow Ev that was amazing, your really talented.

E- thanks dad you did great too.

C- you really should consider getting into there career you would be awesome at it.

E- I get what your saying it's just the nerves, yes I know everyone has nerves but it's like mine just eat me alive.

C- okay so why don't I teach you how to contain your nerves or you could submit self-tapes.

E- you would really do that for my dad?!

C- I believe in you, if I didn't I wouldn't be pushing you towards it.

E- I love you dad.

C- I love you too kiddo.

~3 days later~

Today I'm meeting the Scarlett Johansson, she is taking me to the mall to get some clothes before we fly out to Atlanta in a few days.
*knock,knock*

E- I'll get it.

I run to the door and answer, I see her one of my favourite actors of all time is standing right in front if me but I need to keep my cool or she'll think I'm crazy.