ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚

You wake up, and today is your 'date' with Tom. You walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower, all you can think about it's your nightmare last night and how you told your dad one of your deepest and darkest secretes and you don't know how he is going to act towards you today, once you are done you get changed into a black mid thigh denim skirt with a white tee and a black cap. Your about to go down for breakfast when your dad comes out the room and starts talking to you.

D- "morning baby." He says with a sense of awkwardness.

E- "morning dad." Trying to Chirpy.

D- "how are you feeling.....after Um last night." I could tell he was nervous to talk about it.

E- "yep" popping the P "I'm great just about to go downstairs to get some breakfast you want some?"

D- "no your alright I'll come down later baby." Giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

E- "okay see you."

When I walk out the door I felt relieved and I dropped the happy act, I mean yes I was happy I'm spending time with the boy I like today but I can't get the events of what happened out my head from last night.

~Chris's POV~

I watch as Everleigh leaves through the door and I drop onto the couch. The night before is just replaying in my head, how can her own father let one of his friends take advantage of her like that, it's not right. If he wasn't in prison I would have turned up to his house and done something about it, she a young kid for god sake no one deserves to go through that. I know Everleigh will be pissed at me for this but I really need to talk to someone and the two closest people I have here are Scarlett and Robert. I don't know if there busy so I'll send them the same message.

Hey... is there any chance you can stop by my room if you aren't busy. Really need some advice and someone to talk to about Everleigh right now don't worry if you can't.

I sent them both the message and now we just wait to see who reply's it turns up at the door.

~Everleigh's POV~

I went downstairs and grabbed myself an apple, today was everyone's day off from filming so there was not many people in the hotel. I sit down on a comfy seat next to the window looking out at all the cars drive past, later I go on my phone and  my Instagram is still going mad so I turned off my notifications for people following me. I message Tom and tell him to come when he's ready. 15 minutes later I see him strolling down up to me.

T- "you look really nice" he says with a blush across his face. "You ready to go?"

E- "yeah. And thanks you look nice too." I say looking down to hide my blush.

T- "so where are we going."

E- "we'll I seen this nice cozy coffee place not to far from here so I was thinking we could go there and talk about anything and then go on a walk in the park that's near it."

T- "that sounds really nice, just a day for us two." He says smiling at me and I return.

Just as we are about walk out the door I hear someone shout my name and when it turn around it's Robert calling me name and walking rather quickly over to me.

R- "are you okay?" He says with some seriousness.

E- "yeah I'm good why do you ask?"

R- "where's your dad?" Trying to get an answer out of my quickly.

E- "he shout be in his room, he was there when I left." I look at him confused. "Is everything okay?"

R- "yeah everything's fine, just need to talk to him that's all." And speed walks of.